The Difference Between A Cheap Hair Transplant Clinic and an Affordable Hair Transplant Clinic

• Administrators

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Sadly, the US has a lot of expensive clinics in fancy cities like Beverly Hills. High price definitely is not an indicator of high quality. 

On the flip side, the very best clinic are not cheap. Deep pockets only for Konior and Hasson/Wong.

• Administrators
Just now, MachoVato said:

Sadly, the US has a lot of expensive clinics in fancy cities like Beverly Hills. High price definitely is not an indicator of high quality. 

On the flip side, the very best clinic are not cheap. Deep pockets only for Konior and Hasson/Wong.

I think you can find a good balance between high quality and affordability where surgeons do the work. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

Cheap is probably $1 and under a graft. That's where you start to see significant changes in quality. In my opinion, $2-3 is affordable, the sweet spot for quality and affordability. A normal person with an average income can pay a hair transplant at that cost. 

View my thread

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, MachoVato said:

Price is a real factor, though. It's hard to ignore the appeal of a €2500 "unlimited graft, all inclusive" package.

Price is a factor of course, but "unlimited graft" screams BOTCHED. You end up with a completely depleted donor and no growth and no options. I have seen it too many times. @Doron Harati shared a picture of a poor guy who got absolutely butchered. In the end, it's not worth saving a few thousand dollars for your happiness. 

495BBF74-61C8-448B-8392-266F7941F5CA.jpeg

• Sad 1

View my thread

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

💯 we well do you “best price” 🤦

I wonder how many lives are destroyed by these clinics. Only a fraction of guys ever find this forum, which is a shame.

View my thread

Just now, Melvin-Moderator said:

I wonder how many lives are destroyed by these clinics. Only a fraction of guys ever find this forum, which is a shame.

It’s awful when they come on the forum after, and also when they ignore the community’s advice and still go to the cheapest hair mill. 
How many posts start off “best/cheapest option in Turkey” or “what do you think of this no name clinic” 

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

It’s awful when they come on the forum after, and also when they ignore the community’s advice and still go to the cheapest hair mill. 
How many posts start off “best/cheapest option in Turkey” or “what do you think of this no name clinic” 

It’s heartbreaking, especially since sometimes the donor ends up way worse than the recipient site. I’ve talked to a few guys like that here. It’s devastating and you trade in one insecurity for an even bigger one.

View my thread

That poor guy sued with me and 3 more paitents "Forevhair" agency in Israel (we from Israel) that took us to Arenamed clinic in Turkey, I got no words to describe this awful experience, it's like a nightmare that never ends...

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

24 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

It’s heartbreaking, especially since sometimes the donor ends up way worse than the recipient site. I’ve talked to a few guys like that here. It’s devastating and you trade in one insecurity for an even bigger one.

Years ago I have seen nasty FUT scars.Which to a degree can be revised/hidden and improved upon. With such large FUE sessions taking place in more recent times whole  donor areas are being over harvested/trashed. 

Edited by JohnAC71

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Doron Harati said:

That poor guy sued with me and 3 more paitents "Forevhair" agency in Israel (we from Israel) that took us to Arenamed clinic in Turkey, I got no words to describe this awful experience, it's like a nightmare that never ends...

People only see the best case scenario, some guy on Instagram smiling, but they don’t see the truth and the reality. I was so shocked when I saw that picture. The difference between paying 2-2.50 per graft at HDC and paying 3,000 all including “unlimited grafts” is night and day. Life and happiness is more than a few thousand dollars.

• Like 1

View my thread

3 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

People only see the best case scenario, some guy on Instagram smiling, but they don’t see the truth and the reality. I was so shocked when I saw that picture. The difference between paying 2-2.50 per graft at HDC and paying 3,000 all including “unlimited grafts” is night and day. Life and happiness is more than a few thousand dollars.

Oh but all the fb/google/insta/Yelp etc etc were excellent! Albeit strangely the same and not really talking about the ht itself. 
The Dr and the staff are so nice ... and the hotel and car was amazing...  along with the “lifetime guarantee/warranty” how could it go wrong ?

Plus the other 10 guys also having a ht seemed really impressed too. 

• Like 2

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Oh but all the fb/google/insta/Yelp etc etc were excellent! Albeit strangely the same and not really talking about the ht itself. 
The Dr and the staff are so nice ... and the hotel and car was amazing...  along with the “lifetime guarantee/warranty” how could it go wrong ?

Plus the other 10 guys also having a ht seemed really impressed too. 

I should sticky this post, everything is dead on. The other 10 guys looked happy 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

View my thread

2 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Price is a factor of course, but "unlimited graft" screams BOTCHED. You end up with a completely depleted donor and no growth and no options. I have seen it too many times. @Doron Harati shared a picture of a poor guy who got absolutely butchered. In the end, it's not worth saving a few thousand dollars for your happiness. 

495BBF74-61C8-448B-8392-266F7941F5CA.jpeg

Jeez can he do anything now? Will that get better at all?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Cheap is probably $1 and under a graft. That's where you start to see significant changes in quality. In my opinion, $2-3 is affordable, the sweet spot for quality and affordability. A normal person with an average income can pay a hair transplant at that cost. 

I would agree. For those looking abroad to clinics which are more affordable than in N. America or Western Europe, that price range is where you should begin your search, not at the Dollar Store.

• Like 1

• Administrators
13 hours ago, RandoBrando517 said:

Jeez can he do anything now? Will that get better at all?

He could probably do some BHT and smp combo, but it will never be the same. Damage is permanent 😔 

View my thread

• Administrators
1 hour ago, kirkland said:

I would agree. For those looking abroad to clinics which are more affordable than in N. America or Western Europe, that price range is where you should begin your search, not at the Dollar Store.

I’ve had dms guys saying, I’ve got $1,000 where can I go, and they’re Norwood 6s. 

View my thread

15 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Unlimited all the way to hell.

Some beard grafts may help a bit here.

• Sad 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

11 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I’ve had dms guys saying, I’ve got $1,000 where can I go, and they’re Norwood 6s. 

I've seen a lot of guys on Facebook pages proud of how little they paid for their transplant. Their results show it.

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, Doron Harati said:

Unlimited all the way to hell.

Some beard grafts may help a bit here.

😓

10 minutes ago, kirkland said:

I've seen a lot of guys on Facebook pages proud of how little they paid for their transplant. Their results show it.

Those guys are lucky they’re not permanently damaged. Otherwise, I guarantee they wouldn’t be flaunting paying pennies per graft. Same guys that would proudly flaunt a leased Mercedes Benz too 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

• Like 1

View my thread