Dr. Maras at HDC Clinic - FUE 3773 Grafts - April 5th & 6th 2021

Parasol

6 Month Update

Hey guys. Boy, has time flown. October 6th marked the 6th month point of my transplant with Dr. Maras. I sent some photos to @Doron Harati, and he was kind enough to put together some side by side shots of my pre-op state and my state now.

14821727-A688-4EDB-B3D9-E9FD6E0E68A7.thumb.jpeg.50d4f95283226ae97b1c453823168b3a.jpeg070B2BD4-BB6E-4A09-B42F-AF45B1620A4E.thumb.jpeg.8c08772003c3cc4623cb132742d87eab.jpegECE43248-38AC-411E-997A-B4FBE8EDC82C.thumb.jpeg.f25ec0752bab11a68c0d3f989579ea41.jpegA40477FD-4958-4C3E-B74D-D93917B37E71.thumb.jpeg.81107f2e291257cb1497736839cd2e41.jpeg

I have to say, the results so far have been life changing. That important trip I had planned for October? Well, that was to meet a girl in person that I met online about a year ago. She is now officially my girlfriend. :)

There’s not a day that goes by that I don’t feel blessed and grateful to Doron, Dr. Maras, and the rest of the staff at HDC.

Is the transplant perfect? No. I wish the frontal hairline was denser and for the scab area to fill in. And I look forward to the hairs maturing and being less kinky. But with a little bit of fibers (which I’m not wearing in the photos), I don’t think about my hair anymore. This is a gift that is priceless to me.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, MazAB said:

Incredible turnaround brother! You look awesome! More importantly congrats on finding that special person in your life. That'll carry you a lot further than any hair transplant could. 😉

Thanks so much, man. I feel like I can finally live in the moment again. Enjoy the small details. Be 100% myself again. The perfect time to meet the perfect partner.

It’s very freeing and a testament to how much head space thinking about your hair can take up. 

It’s a gift you can’t really put a price tag on. Like a weight’s been taken off my shoulders. The best money I ever spent for sure. 

• Like 2

Enjoy @Parasol, you look great, really glad we could make make you happy, always here for any need!

I know the feeling of be 100% and not afraid from the wind anymore 😉

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

How’s it looking @Parasol I would love to see an update.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

8 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

How’s it looking @Parasol I would love to see an update.

Was just thinking about how it all turned out for you the other day. You were looking great in your last post, but would love to see some additional improvements my friend. 

Edited by MazAB

Hi everyone, thanks for keeping in touch on my progress!

Wow, a lot in my life has changed since my last update. In the beginning of December I took a 3 week vacation to Guatemala to visit my girlfriend….

And well, now she’s my fiancé and I’m still here. :)

The last couple of months I’ve been trying to establish myself in Central America, and man oh man has it been tough! It’s very difficult for a foreigner to get work so I’ve been very busy trying to attain something. 

All in all though we are extremely happy together. With her and this transplant I feel like the luckiest man alive.

Regarding the hair, I’m so thrilled! It’s not perfect by any means and has some weak spots, but with a little bit of fibers and some styling cream, I don’t think about my hair at all anymore. I’d say it looks about the same or maybe slightly denser and less kinky since the last update, but I will definitely take some new photos when I don’t have any fibers in.

I’ll be back soon for sure with a proper update and thank you to HDC, Doron and this community for everything.

@MazAB Looking good, bro. I’m still following your journey even though I’m not posting and dude you look so damn good!!! And @Melvin- Moderatorand @Doron Haraticongrats on the latest ops! You both seem to be healing well and have such incredible hair as it is, it’s going to be crazy to see how you both end up!

• Like 3

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, Parasol said:

Hi everyone, thanks for keeping in touch on my progress!

Wow, a lot in my life has changed since my last update. In the beginning of December I took a 3 week vacation to Guatemala to visit my girlfriend….

And well, now she’s my fiancé and I’m still here. :)

The last couple of months I’ve been trying to establish myself in Central America, and man oh man has it been tough! It’s very difficult for a foreigner to get work so I’ve been very busy trying to attain something. 

All in all though we are extremely happy together. With her and this transplant I feel like the luckiest man alive.

Regarding the hair, I’m so thrilled! It’s not perfect by any means and has some weak spots, but with a little bit of fibers and some styling cream, I don’t think about my hair at all anymore. I’d say it looks about the same or maybe slightly denser and less kinky since the last update, but I will definitely take some new photos when I don’t have any fibers in.

I’ll be back soon for sure with a proper update and thank you to HDC, Doron and this community for everything.

@MazAB Looking good, bro. I’m still following your journey even though I’m not posting and dude you look so damn good!!! And @Melvin- Moderatorand @Doron Haraticongrats on the latest ops! You both seem to be healing well and have such incredible hair as it is, it’s going to be crazy to see how you both end up!

I’m leaving to Guatemala on Friday bro, my best friend is getting married there to his fiancé. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Congrats Ryan for getting married, really happy for you 😃

• Thanks 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• 2 months later...
On 2/16/2022 at 5:48 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

I’m leaving to Guatemala on Friday bro, my best friend is getting married there to his fiancé. 

Shoot, I feel bad I missed this post! I’d have loved to have met up with you! I hope you had a safe trip and that you enjoyed your stay!

Hi, everyone! Sorry it’s been so long without any pics! I just passed the 1 year mark, so thought it would be good to post a little update!

I promise, I will do a proper update, without any fibers in. I don’t put in much but it needs to be pointed out that these photos include them! But I was just thinking of you all and wanted to post a quick set of photos I just took of how I wear my hair on a daily basis.

04FDDA8C-EA67-4223-BAD5-A0C03D108824.thumb.jpeg.aacbe3b409f06882cdfe18b3d2dc8e9f.jpeg8116C2BF-834A-46EF-8486-6AEDD579FC29.thumb.jpeg.bc867a008143dc8c4fdfee187d305e78.jpeg4036FD02-38BC-402A-96CC-B0D7EB8F13E5.thumb.jpeg.a8c7d35247a29c4fdbb846eb8b1e837e.jpegCA2E5619-405E-4278-AEEA-0ACD4102AB85.thumb.jpeg.53f9136f53bc06354b057f061b034895.jpeg14DDF682-2F75-4983-ACAB-41BB91B1DBE1.thumb.jpeg.efcb7cade3770212a931bfd615d8ae4b.jpegC751E9FB-3058-4963-9BDF-71CE981BBB30.thumb.jpeg.50ccf3adc28a7a9ac0233b8d685d5312.jpeg0404FBBB-6E04-4AE9-BE7C-7324843A7F4B.thumb.jpeg.5dd530d6b229addafec8703349d0bb15.jpeg

As it stands now, I cut my own hair (which I’m sure is very obvious! :) ). Usually around an inch and a half on the top, and a 5 grade on the sides and back.

After I wash it, I towel dry it, put in some Rogaine, blow-dry it a bit, then work in some Aveda clay. To finish it off, I put a touch of fibers in the thinnest areas, which are the scab area, just behind the left front of my hairline, and a little above the temples in both of my part lines. 

All in all I’m extremely satisfied and believe this is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made in my life. Is it perfect? No. You’ll see this in the next batch of photos I post. But it has FAR exceeded my hopes and most days, I don’t think about my hair at all.

I hope you’re all doing well. Thanks for everything HRN, Doron and HDC!

Edited by Parasol
  • Like 6

• Administrators

Looks absolutely incredible wow

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

View my thread