Canelo Alvarez’s Brother Gets a Hair Transplant

• Administrators

Some of you may know about Canelo Alvarez, the famous redhead Mexican boxer. Well, his brother just got an HT in Turkey at a place that appears to be like HOI. 

I couldn’t see their actual page because I’m blocked 🤔 thoughts? Any of you guys know about now hair time Turkey?

9329AF22-052A-49F3-96AA-293804C8D3E7.jpeg

B3101023-8FED-4B82-AD5B-967105978D0F.jpeg

06D8E965-36F3-4B80-A853-F0719B586BA2.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

He went to a hair mill ? 😳

Yup, looks like a hair mill designed to be like HOI. I bet they probably paid him. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

4 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I couldn’t see their actual page because I’m blocked 🤔 thoughts? Any of you guys know about now hair time Turkey?

They blocked you?? Were you trying to access it from hrn instagram account? This is nuts.

Minoxidil 1x day

Stopped Fin due to sides

HT With Dr. Konior December 2020: https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/anotherhairlossdude/4442

• Administrators
10 hours ago, anotherhairlosssufferer said:

They blocked you?? Were you trying to access it from hrn instagram account? This is nuts.

Yea, I clicked on their profile and it said user not found. 

• Confused 1

View my thread

• Administrators
10 hours ago, stephcurry30 said:

They have some decent results but they definately overharvest your entire donor area. 

No plan for future hair loss. I highly doubt the doctors even tell them to get on medication. 

Are there doctors or technicians? Seems like a hair mill like HOI.

View my thread

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, makehairgreatagain said:

@Melvin-Moderator If they blocked you, then you know something shady is going on.

He looks like similar to Brian Urlacher who also went to a hair mill:

Brian Urlacher's Hair Transplant Story | RESTORE HairBrian Urlacher Stats, News, Bio | ESPNB3101023-8FED-4B82-AD5B-967105978D0F.jpeg

Yea, they must be angry about me telling the truth about hair mills. 

View my thread