British Hair Clinic - best clinic in world

I have my recently hair transplant at British Hair Clinic in Shenfield, Essex, England. May I say they are superb people, they treat me as King for the day, they even say I King as they fix my crown 😂. Some of the nicest people you ever do meet and the clinic is so clean and Covid safe. They make me cup of tea to start the day and make me feel so good with completely pain free procedure. If you need your crown fixing and to be a king 👑, please speak to them for free consultation all done very professional. I now look like Mr Brad Pitt when I used to look like Ghandi, so very nice. As I leave they say "bye bye king" I feel so good for going to easily best clinic in world. Highly recommend.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, HappyCustomerBHC said:

Thank you. Such good service. Can administer please make this post pin, for many people to see please.

Pin this pathetic advertisement 🤣 I’ve only kept it up so the community can laugh 

• Haha 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

8 minutes ago, HappyCustomerBHC said:

Kelvin, please no make community be laughing at me. Clinic deserves much better viewing.

How are you a schill for a British clinic but can’t grasp the language? Shocking, hope they’re not paying you well. 

Bye

image.gif

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

I’ll keep this pathetic thread up so anytime someone googles this clinic, they’ll have a laugh and choose someone else.

• Like 1

View my thread

If we can't trust you to type "Melvin" correctly, how can we trust your opinion on the world's leading hair transplant clinics?

Congrats on this sh*tshow of a fake review thread!

• Haha 1

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, TommyLucchese said:

If we can't trust you to type "Melvin" correctly, how can we trust your opinion on the world's leading hair transplant clinics?

Congrats on this sh*tshow of a fake review thread!

“Kelvin, please no make community be laughing at me. Clinic deserves much better viewing.”

image.gif

• Haha 4

View my thread

2 minutes ago, John Beckham said:

You seem very pleased with result. I can give private number for clinic. Very special treatment and excellent FUT for you. Thay guarantee 3000 lost hair for me. 3000 hair gained, feel like more, much stronger indeed. Hair problem go away fully, very good to see.

Will they love me long time? I go hair transplant now but need warranty yes for hair? I want be brad Pitt so bad yes you make me hair like him? You please me get treatment 3000 make hair strong. 

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, EvoXOhio said:

Ok this was funny at first but I think it’s gone too far. @Melvin-Moderator

Don’t worry this is John Beckham 

image.gif

• Haha 2

View my thread