Topical Fin website

51 minutes ago, Shifty said:

You purchased from this before? They all worry me because fake shit exists. 

Yea the topical formulas are mostly under the radar. I remember checking out the minoxdilmax website a while back when it was first posted on, had some sections that looks suspect, less than professional. And the one you posted doesn't exactly inspire confidence either, even though it has a big HIPPA compliant seal at the bottom. lol Wouldn't surprise me if these were basement home chemistry operations.

I've seen @mustang post about getting topical, think he's doing the dutasteride one currently from his HT Dr. Mwamba. He has offices in Brussels and Atlanta according to his site link below. Until it goes mainstream retail, I'd feel more comfortable getting it from a Dr like that, or getting a recommendation from a reputable HT doctor. Maybe reach out to Dr Bisanga or his rep @Raphael84 . I've seen them recommend oral minoxidil so they are open to the un-orthodox delivery of FDA approved meds, maybe they can recommend someone.

https://fueclinic.com/services/treatments/minoxidil-7/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shifty said:

You purchased from this before? They all worry me because fake shit exists. 

Yep, I bought their PG-free minoxidil. AFAIK they are legit.

They've been around for over a decade

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ciaus said:

Yea the topical formulas are mostly under the radar. I remember checking out the minoxdilmax website a while back when it was first posted on, had some sections that looks suspect, less than professional. And the one you posted doesn't exactly inspire confidence either, even though it has a big HIPPA compliant seal at the bottom. lol Wouldn't surprise me if these were basement home chemistry operations.

I've seen @mustang post about getting topical, think he's doing the dutasteride one currently from his HT Dr. Mwamba. He has offices in Brussels and Atlanta according to his site link below. Until it goes mainstream retail, I'd feel more comfortable getting it from a Dr like that, or getting a recommendation from a reputable HT doctor. Maybe reach out to Dr Bisanga or his rep @Raphael84 . I've seen them recommend oral minoxidil so they are open to the un-orthodox delivery of FDA approved meds, maybe they can recommend someone.

https://fueclinic.com/services/treatments/minoxidil-7/

Good info ill look into all of this, thanks. 

Link to what I did to grow my hair back without a transplant. 2 year update. 

I get mine here: https://fueclinic.com/services/treatments/topical-dutasteride/

Still maintaining and crown continues to improve, no sides.

This formula has been tested on several patients for 12 months according to the Dr, I can verify it works incredibly well

I would advice you to stay away from topical finasteride. Same sides as orals for me

No sides on topical dutasteride

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mustang said:

I get mine here: https://fueclinic.com/services/treatments/topical-dutasteride/

Still maintaining and crown continues to improve, no sides.

This formula has been tested on several patients for 12 months according to the Dr, I can verify it works incredibly well

I would advice you to stay away from topical finasteride. Same sides as orals for me

No sides on topical dutasteride

Thanks. Any one know if there is an issue switching from fin to dut? Or oral fin to topical dut to be exact?

Link to what I did to grow my hair back without a transplant. 2 year update.