Hair transplant in Turkey - What clinic for best results?

Hello Guys!

Maybe this question has been told a billion times.

What clinic in Turkey is good for hair transplant and for affordable price? By "Good Clinic" I mean:

- They use real doctors

-They dont scam you and give you a meaningless warranty

- No fake reviews on facebook/google etc

-Their agents just care actually about you and not just see you as money 

- AND SO ON

I have done lots of research. There are tons of hair clinics in Turkey and honestly it seems to be very difficult to find a trustful one. A hair clinic that is professional and gives you nice hair transplant with density and natural aesthetic look. Many clinics give horrible hair transplant and they looks very "fake". Now the worries is not only to get a good hair transplant, but also a trustful hair clinic that actually uses REAL DOCTORS and not some technicians and you are just their training phantom. I have looked many clinics and they seem to have tons of reviews and a bunch of them looks fake, within that you see some people that got scammed. They promised them another hair transplant if the results are bad, and they end up blocking them and cutting them out. There are tons of these stories. Also there are many agents just advertising for the clinics and does not care at all about you as a patient, they get their money for making customers and thats it; you are in the hands of the sharks.

So one clinic I have been in contact with has been Vera Clinic. Did some research and saw some before/after photos and they looked good. They had many professional looking YouTube videos, BUT again who can trust. Everyone can photoshop and lie about things. What matters is results with a nice hair transplant where density/volume is focused and the donor area is taken care of in a nice pattern. 

So who knows a hair clinic in Turkey that is professional and use real doctors? I dont want any headaches of having trouble. Is there maybe a Turkish guy here that might help out for what kind of rights you have against a clinic in case of a scam?

There are some decent Clinics in Turkey. Just for example, HLC, Pekiner and Bicer.
But of course there is also many low cost hair mills doing poor work too. The above clinics are doing very good work, and you can find real patient results on the forum for each.

However if you increase your search further afield then you will get even more options ! Again just for example HDC and Bisanga... 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Berxedan7 said:

@JohnAC71It seems to be that even here some of these hair clinics are making false accounts and advertising some fake restorations. Searched for VeraClinic and I see some posts about someone bragging about how good it is without any photos..

Ignore them all, start researching on the forum. You will learn as you go. This is the place to find real reviews by actual patients and real pics. 

• Like 2

Hi @Berxedan7, I am the consultant center for HDC clinic in Cyprus (near Greece), with Dr. Maras and Dr. Christina.

I had 2 procedures, unfortunately I was botched terribly at my first procedure by Arenamed in Turkey when I had not enough knowledge, it happened exactly 3 years ago with severe damages and also almost lost my life and got rescued 

A year later I had an amazing repair by Dr. Maras at HDC clinic, I give free consultations with no obligation, our price range is between 2.5 - 2.0 Euros per graft including our free accommodations, 2 days of surgery and 5 more days of cleaning all your scabs 100%.

You're welcome to PM, join my Facebook group and read my HTs journey here.

20201018_133626.jpg

20200814_010736.jpg

20201026_122153.jpg

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

Just now, JohnAC71 said:

@Doron Haratithanks 🙏 your very responsive 

I love what I am doing 😊

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• Administrators

Firstly, why Turkey?  There are tons of reputable clinics performing good hair transplants at an affordable price. @DrTBarghouthi is affordable and in nearby Jordan. Dr. Bisanga is world class and has a clinic in Greece for a reasonable cost. Eugenix are probably one of the best clinics for high Norwoods.

So again, my suggestion is to look up real reviews, and take a look at our directory of surgeons who’ve been approved by our community. 
https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@JohnAC71 I am based in Norway, but study in Lithuania. My currently hair loss stage is number 2. I am 23 years old and I am very very interested in hair transplant because my self image and confidence is very low regarding my hair. It bothers me really.

Therefore I am looking for an affordable hair transplant clinic that is not too expensive.  Yes I know many are going to say I am too young maybe etc, but what is the good part when you are in your young age but cannot look good due to your hair? Currently im in stage 2, and I dont know how it will be changing later in life. My father is a stage 3, but the genetics might be different. We can never be sure.

Right now I am using derma roller 3 times a week and washing hair with only greek organic olive soap and I can tell there is a huge difference. Less hair loss compared to before when I was losing way too much. 

@Melvin-Moderator To be honest, I would like to get a hair transplant another place than Turkey. Yes Turkey is number 1, but the risk rates are too high. It seems like every corner there is a hair clinic. Very difficult to find a good one.

Second of all, I am looking for an affordable price for hair transplant. I know that the best ones are very expensive, but I have seen quite good transplants from some cheaper ones too. My budget would be 2500e or under. Now I know the best hair clinics costs 2.7e per graft etc, but thats quite alot. 

What are the costs for these clinics you mentioned? I would love a hair transplant in Europe.

27 minutes ago, Berxedan7 said:

@Doron Harati Yes I have seen HDC hair transplant results and they looked very good. It looked all serious and professional. Only downside for me was that it cost 2.7e per graft. Thats quite a lot money. Yes I know quality for price, but currently I am a student. Thank you

Thanks, I can get you much better deal, 2.00 Euros per graft (if it's not a repair).

@Berxedan7, how old are you?

Usually we don't accept NW2, it's too soon unless you're almost 40 years old, but it varies.

We need minimum 3cm hairline regression to create natural zigzags, unlike cheap black market clinics that do unnatural symmetric hairline. 

So usually we accept paitents from NW2.5-3, for that I always ask paitents to send me their original hairline down to the eyebrows  measurements with a meter.

20201130_172239.jpg

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Berxedan7 said:

@Melvin-Moderator To be honest, I would like to get a hair transplant another place than Turkey. Yes Turkey is number 1, but the risk rates are too high. It seems like every corner there is a hair clinic. Very difficult to find a good one.

Second of all, I am looking for an affordable price for hair transplant. I know that the best ones are very expensive, but I have seen quite good transplants from some cheaper ones too. My budget would be 2500e or under. Now I know the best hair clinics costs 2.7e per graft etc, but thats quite alot. 

What are the costs for these clinics you mentioned? I would love a hair transplant in Europe.

Well, first how old are you? You mentioned being a student. I don’t think you should get a hair transplant below 25. Secondly, you mentioned you’re a class 2. Overall, sounds like you’re young and barely starting off in hair loss. Not a good idea to get an HT based on emotion. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Melvin-Moderator Yes I understand. I am 23 years old. It has been 1 year since I have realised my receding hairline on temple areas. To be honest even at a young age my hairline was not perfect. It had thickess and strong hair, but temple area was weaker. I asked my father and he used to cut my hair at a young age. He said your hairline in front has never been very strong on temple area as he could remember. It is true because my left temple area was always better than the right side.

Anyways it looks like Class 2-2.5. I dont know how it will change later, but for now I have good thickness other areas. 

Well its not so easy to be in a young age and have a receding hair line when you are around people who has got their perfect hairlines. It is really not easy. I am pretty sure we are all blessed with some good parts and some negative parts. Overall I am very happy mine is hair loss because it has actually a treatment rather than being short in height and so on. 

For 1 month now I have started to use derma roller on temple areas and shower my hair only with greek olive soap and I can see some difference. Less hair loss and some baby hairs are appearing on temple areas. I dont know if this is something that will significantly change my temple areas in some months. 

But overall YES, I am strongly looking for hair transplant I can trust for some good results and I understand I am young, but every year is a year. Kind of sucks to have some hair loss now in young age, wouldnt bother me if I was 30+

Screenshot 2021-02-05 at 17.27.09.png