what is the best US credit card for hair transplant?

Hi All,

What is the best credit card for hair transplant in US? I am using 2% double cash from citi.  Is there any other good credit card.  Does bank of America's cash reward card - switching to online purchase 3% also good for hair transplant?

Edited by pradeepbr

• Moderators

I had a session that cost about $10,000. I saved enough for half and I paid the full amount with a credit card with 1% cash back. Then paid my $5000 to that card and then transferred the other $5000 to another card that gave me no interest for a year. I came out about even because there was a 2% transfer fee for the $5000, but it enabled me to basically pay $5000 over 1 year totally interest and fee free when offset with the cash back.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Something to think about when paying with credit cards is any processing fee the doctor/clinic charges, while its only a couple percentage points usually, depending on how expensive/large of a procedure you are doing that could cost you hundreds, maybe an extra thousand or two.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Most surgeons have care credit, which is used specifically for hair transplants.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.