Looking for a good doctor in Turkey for Hair transplantation

candleshades

Hi, 

I'm a new member here and I would like some recommendations about reliable doctors in Turkey for hair transplantation. I would prefer also to only shave the donor region and not the whole head. 

I came across these names:

Ilhan Serdaroglu

IdealofmeD

Ozge Ergun

Mehmet Demircioğlu

Dr. Balwi

Dr. Ilker Apaydin

Vera Clinic

Serkan Aygin

Dogan Turan or Gokhan Gur

Dr Karadeniz

Dr Arslan Musbeh

Smile Clinic

Dr Bicer

Vedat Tosun

Dr Sirvan

Dr. Olcay Saygin

I know the list is long and I need to shrink it to best 3 quality and price balance. Most probably I will do FUE and as I experience now through communication DHI is just a gimmic for marketing? Advices here woud be great two

Thank you so much

9 minutes ago, candleshades said:

Thanks John for your advice, i actually did my first op 6 years ago in Germany. What I liked that the doctor was honest and clear that I will need a second Op for density

Ok so was that FUE or FUT and how many grafts? If you can please share pics. 
Is there a reason you was thinking Turkey? If your happy to travel then I could also recommend quite a few other clinics. 
@Doron Harati HDC (Cyprus) for example. Or Eugenix (India) 

Also see the recommended physicians (top right of page) 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JohnAC71 said:

Ok so was that FUE or FUT and how many grafts? If you can please share pics. 
Is there a reason you was thinking Turkey? If your happy to travel then I could recommend quite a few other clinics. 
@Doron Harati HDC (Cyprus) for example. Or Eugenix (India) 

It was FUT, 2000 grafts, the result was ok for a start and it was clear that I need a second OP. The reason for turkey that its cheaper comparing to what i payed in germany and that there are quite also good doctors in Turkey. 

20201115_011917 (1).jpg

Just now, JohnAC71 said:

Have you got any pics from the ht itself? A couple of clinics that spring to mind would be Bisanga and Eugenix. Both doing good work with higher Norwoods.

I think you need quite a lot of grafts to give you good density. 

No, I didnt make any images, was not interested :D, but he did quite a good job. I think maybe I need 3 or 4000. Maybe the one in Belgium is above my budget at the moment. :(

1 minute ago, candleshades said:

No, I didnt make any images, was not interested :D, but he did quite a good job. I think maybe I need 3 or 4000. Maybe the one in Belgium is above my budget at the moment. :(

Maybe try Eugenix they have excellent Drs and 3 tiers of pricing. They have many results on this forum with higher Norwood levels. 

1 minute ago, JohnAC71 said:

Maybe try Eugenix they have excellent Drs and 3 tiers of pricing. They have many results on this forum with higher Norwood levels. 

I'm looking at them at the moment. Is there a specific reason why you dont recommend turkey?

Just now, candleshades said:

I'm looking at them at the moment. Is there a specific reason why you dont recommend turkey?

I’m not against Turkey at all. Dr Bicer is a good choice for example and we have quite a few patient results on the forum. 
But i can’t recommend some of the low cost hair mills on your list. I have had 3 FUE in Turkey. 

Just now, JohnAC71 said:

I’m not against Turkey at all. Dr Bicer is a good choice for example and we have quite a few patient results on the forum. 
But i can’t recommend some of the low cost hair mills on your list. I have had 3 FUE in Turkey. 

I wouldnt recommend that either, in the end its a decision that should be made correctly and thats why I'm asking here around. You did the three Ops at Bicer?

Just now, candleshades said:

I wouldnt recommend that either, in the end its a decision that should be made correctly and thats why I'm asking here around. You did the three Ops at Bicer?

No my 3 FUE was done by someone else. I also had 2 FUT In Uk. But like you I need to add density so looking at Eugenix next. Apart from doing good work with higher Norwoods they also do some excellent BHT. 

Just now, JohnAC71 said:

No my 3 FUE was done by someone else. I also had 2 FUT In Uk. But like you I need to add density so looking at Eugenix next. Apart from doing good work with higher Norwoods they also do some excellent BHT. 

How much did you pay for your op with Eugenix if I may ask?

53 minutes ago, candleshades said:

there are quite also good doctors in Turkey. 

Yes, but they are not on your list though. Perhaps only Dr. Bicęr, but there are still few cases, among other things still at the beginning of the journey, to be able to say with certainty.

Edited by Egy

26 minutes ago, candleshades said:

Im in Germany

Hi, I am the representative of HDC clinic in Cyprus near to Greece, I can give you free consultant\video call if you interested in private.

2000 FUT doesn't sound so bad for the donor, but we need to see pics of your scalp for estimation, I myself had a repair procedure by Dr. Maras at HDC clinic.

Our price includes free accommodations, 2 days of surgery and 5 days of cleaning all your scabs 100%, 1 week treatment in total, we work with microscopes, 1 paitent in 2 days.

Edited by Doron Harati
  • Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

3 minutes ago, Egy said:

Yes, but they are not on your list though. Perhaps only Dr. Bicęr, but there are still few cases, among other things still at the beginning of the journey, to be able to say with certainty.

Can you recommend other doctors in Turkey that are not in this list? Thanks

• Administrators

@candleshades

For your hair loss level and budget I’d recommend Eugenix in India. Check out @Zoomster review and results, as well as @Fluffhead

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

If you have decided to go to Turkey, the only advice we can give you is to be very careful where you will go, there, anyone can claim to be a surgeon, to own a clinic and to be able to offer you an excellent result.  Good luck

Hi @candleshades, I can only comment on Dr.Bicer as I had my HT with her 4 months ago. As @JohnAC71 only 1 patient per day was massive for me.

So far I am super happy with the results.

If it needs to be Turkey just take as much advice from people on here who have had HT and left real reviews and go from there. 

If you need any info directly from me let me know, happy to help! And best of luck with the search.

• Like 1

On 12/20/2020 at 7:36 PM, Egy said:

If you have decided to go to Turkey, the only advice we can give you is to be very careful where you will go, there, anyone can claim to be a surgeon, to own a clinic and to be able to offer you an excellent result.  Good luck

On 12/20/2020 at 4:41 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

@candleshades

For your hair loss level and budget I’d recommend Eugenix in India. Check out @Zoomster review and results, as well as @Fluffhead

I have now two offers from Dr. Melike Kulahci, used to be a board member at European hair transplant society and ISHRS. She offered 3500 Grafts FUE and said more wont be professional or safe for the donor area.

and another offer from Dr. Serkan Aygin Should be known as a serious doctor with his own clinic. Her offered 4500 grafts 

@candleshadesThe first doctor, I've never heard of her, besides the fact that being a member of ISHRS is not a guarantee at all, the second (Serkan Aygin) is a hair mill, you will only see he for 5 minutes, no more if  not to trace your hairline and then he will disappear.  I have seen some successful transplants at the Serkan clinic, (he works a lot with Italian "clients"), but I have also seen some unsuccessful ones, in his clinic you have to be lucky that you get the experienced team, it's a lottery  .  I have told you what I know.

Edited by Egy
  • Like 2