5150 Grafts, Dr. Arika Bansal, Eugenix

juanjs84

2 hours ago, juanjs84 said:

I was dead tired when we met (I had not slept that day), so we couldn't talk much. How are you doing?

Hey Juan, 

No worries. I figured you were tired. Hope your second HT went well! 

I’m doing well. Got my head wash tomorrow then flying out! Will post my experience soon. 

37 minutes ago, DJ40 said:

Hey Juan, 

No worries. I figured you were tired. Hope your second HT went well! 

I’m doing well. Got my head wash tomorrow then flying out! Will post my experience soon. 

I am sure you will get great results! I will have to do my own first head wash, please let know how they do it in the clinic. They have sent me a video, but I would like to know how they do it in real life.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

@juanjs84
I would love to see an update on your crown procedure. Hope all is well 🙏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all!

@George Clooney thanks for your find words! You are right, the procedure was on 11/20/21.

My hair growth, in general, has been prolonged, and I have seen that my nails also are not growing much, so last week, I started taking vitamins to work on it. I got my first haircut yesterday since the procedure, so I thought about sharing the pics. I think I will need a few months more to see a real change. I will try to post photos in a month to see if the vitamins are helping.

back.jpg

front.jpg

side.jpg

• Like 3

On 2/21/2022 at 10:57 AM, juanjs84 said:

Hi all!

@George Clooney thanks for your find words! You are right, the procedure was on 11/20/21.

My hair growth, in general, has been prolonged, and I have seen that my nails also are not growing much, so last week, I started taking vitamins to work on it. I got my first haircut yesterday since the procedure, so I thought about sharing the pics. I think I will need a few months more to see a real change. I will try to post photos in a month to see if the vitamins are helping.

back.jpg

front.jpg

side.jpg

It's growing really well my friend. 

And everything looks like its nicely framed for the face!

I feel confident to have my procedure with Dr Arika.

• Like 1

• Administrators

@juanjs84 it’s growing in definitely. It will get better each month.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Ryan Daniel said:

@juanjs84 Would love to see an update. Are you month 4 or 5 now? 

Hi Ryan,

I have completed the 4th month. Check the photos (I have just taken them) that I am attaching to see how it looks nowadays.

front1.jpg

side1.jpg

side2.jpg

top.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Administrators

55214FE1-7B9A-4D9B-8ECE-BEAF8C92D25E.jpegLooking amazing Juan 👏🏼

• Like 2

View my thread

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Looks good, crown takes longer to grow, I know i'm in the same position. But for 6 months it looks good. 

View my thread

• 3 weeks later...