5150 Grafts, Dr. Arika Bansal, Eugenix

juanjs84

On 8/25/2021 at 10:22 PM, juanjs84 said:

hahaha indeed it has been a great change in my life. I hope to give you updates soon, next thing is my first visa with new hair!

Can we get a picture of crown area. Looks very impressive in the front ?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone!

As some of you know, I have been very busy because I have relocated few weeks back to the UK, so I couldn’t update you all properly. I attach few photos of myself where there is no fancy hairstyle so you can see the results and judge yourselves. Soon I will upload photos with proper hairstyle.

AA07177D-B3BD-402D-9421-CB7172E1362D.jpeg

CC13CC42-E165-4982-AC9A-8797185E08C6.jpeg

6999C6B2-EE5E-496B-B00F-4D56651AECA2.jpeg

212072F0-A8BB-4035-96DA-69C90D739C19.jpeg

7D24D86C-F63C-4540-A981-308E989281A4.jpeg

8C0AAA0D-815C-46FE-8DCA-C9364BE3AF4D.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I hope that your move went smoothly, @juanjs84!

Your results look excellent! You had pretty much no hair and the improvement is vast with the ~5k grafts.

If you wanted, I think another 2-3k grafts to the crown could take this to the next level!

Also, a dash of hair fibers could create a fuller look.

Keep us posted!

• Valued Contributor

Amazing result - looks super natural. If you did decide to get another 2K grafts for the crown area it would be among the best results anyone could hope to get anywhere. It's already a total knockout!

• Like 2

• Administrators

Looks incredible for one procedure, do you plan on going back?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

When you consider this was one surgery wow. Another 1,500- 2,000 grafts to the crown and done. I’ve had 3 hair transplants to get to this point.912574B8-8F60-43C1-B510-F9FAE6ABE46B.jpeg

• Like 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Looks so natural @juanjs84! Even though you are at the 11 month mark, you still may see some additional thickening of the hair, and also the 1150 beard grafts many times take over 14 months to pop thru. But even if nothing else improves, you are much much improved my friend!

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

• Like 2

View my thread

Thanks a lot for the great comments, I will get a second procedure on 20th November, after a sort visit to meet again Dr Pradeep and Dr Arika, all I can say is that I got impressed by how much they have grown in a year.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, juanjs84 said:

Thanks a lot for the great comments, I will get a second procedure on 20th November, after a sort visit to meet again Dr Pradeep and Dr Arika, all I can say is that I got impressed by how much they have grown in a year.

Hi Juan, 

I am also scheduled for Nov 20th. 
Hopefully we run into each other!

• Administrators
17 hours ago, kirkland said:

I'm assuming you mean the clinic? haha

They will probably outgrow their new clinic before it's even built.

Yea, they’re probably the fastest growing clinic, and for good reason.

View my thread

On 11/16/2021 at 5:11 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Yea, they’re probably the fastest growing clinic, and for good reason.

You both are right; they are not just great at what they do, they have created an incredible team, and you can still see it now though they are hiring more people. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, MadeUp said:

What package did you pay for? The rates are vastly different

I got the premium package. They got new doctors so if you are doubting in between the exclusive package and the premium I would suggest asking them to give you information about the other doctors they have. I would say that all of them are great doctors, but in my case, my first procedure was done by Dr Arika so I chose to continue with her.

2 hours ago, SLA said:

Hi @juanjs84- I thought you chose the exclusive package at 120 INR/graft. Was I mistaken?

Since my first operation they have changed the packages and costs, so things are different now. In both of my operations, Dr Arika did the design and the slits, both included only in premium and super premium packages. If anybody is concerned about cost, I would suggest talking to any of the sales guys of Eugenix; they will guide you much better than me as they will be able to give you accurate numbers based on your case. I was worried about the cost also, but I realised that first, I should be confident about the clinic; the rest can be worked out in one way or the other.

• Like 7

On 11/16/2021 at 1:59 AM, DJ40 said:

Hi Juan, 

I am also scheduled for Nov 20th. 
Hopefully we run into each other!

I was dead tired when we met (I had not slept that day), so we couldn't talk much. How are you doing?

Hey Juan , it didn't.  I got sick as a dog in the middle of September 🤒. Actually was pneumonia so obviously I had to wait longer for my procedure. I'm still checking the more convenient time . I'm really looking forward to go. You're  looking great 👍 and with this second one you will look 20 years younger at least. Congrats