FUE by HLC Ankara | 4261 Grafts | Nov 7, 2020

MachoVato

On 3/19/2023 at 7:34 AM, Rick3803 said:

Your end result is remarkable. You look like you’re 40. Completely natural result. IMO when I look at the “after” pics of a HT patient, I’m usually thinking “does it look natural”? Natural is the best compliment. I’m much older than you and i’m likely a NW 6 at best. So when I viewed your pre-HT pics, I felt like you looked pretty good and your donor was especially dense/good. 

When I viewed your second post op pics, I’m like “wow it’s even better.” Thick, dense on top with natural hairline - totally undetectable. So I agree that you did the right thing by perusing HLC and seeking two procedures because your results are impeccable. Did any of your close friends, extended family make a positive remark? Sometimes their compliments can be very reassuring especially if they didn’t know you got a HT. 😉

Regards, Rick 

Thanks! Well, most people didn't notice the hair. I had some hair already, but I wasn't coming from a norwood 6. So they all just said that I look good or younger. The ones that did notice the hair and asked what I did, I told them. 

Now I'm used to the hair and those around me forgot all about what I looked like before. I've changed jobs and no one knew me before. What's interesting is that I'm dating again. I'm 51 and I'm dating 35 year olds. I couldn't have pulled that off before, really. I get a lot more attention than I did before. 

• Well Done 1