X Factor's Eoghan Quiggs terrible Hair Transplant

This has just popped up on my news feed. Former X Factor contestant Eoghan Quigg has had a lockdown hair transplant at the Cevre Hospital in Istanbul. 

I'm no HT expert but this looks horrendous in terms of design, it's almost as if they have placed a bowl on his head and drawn round. You would think he would have enough celeb connections to find a decent place. 

Has anyone heard of it? Apparently he is now an ambassador. 

Screenshot_20201112-181206.png

Yea the density looks fine and if the shape was good it would prob be a good result but they have literally ran a straight line across a round head. It just doesn't tie into his features. 

At the end of the day its how it makes you feel and by the sound of it he's a happy man although rather him than me 🏃🏼😮

Just now, Richie888 said:

Yea the density looks fine and if the shape was good it would prob be a good result but they have literally ran a straight line across a round head. It just doesn't tie into his features. 

At the end of the day its how it makes you feel and by the sound of it he's a happy man although rather him than me 🏃🏼😮

Agreed, looks like they sharpied his hairline straight across and said “kay mates, have at it.” Never understood why some guys want that. 

• Moderators

Why do guys go for these super low hairlines that are never going to look good? People need to stop trying to get the hairline they had when they were 15 and get something that looks realistic. What's even worse though are that there are Drs out there doing this!

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

3 hours ago, BeHappy said:

Why do guys go for these super low hairlines that are never going to look good? People need to stop trying to get the hairline they had when they were 15 and get something that looks realistic. What's even worse though are that there are Drs out there doing this!

IMO the hairline isn’t too low, height isn’t the issue but rather the incredibly flat, circular shape that completely lacks natural irregularity, lingering light redness in the recipient that stands out more due to the shape and a lack of softness likely due to multigrafts.

Fifteen year olds have all sorts of different hairlines, high and low but the key is they look natural. This doesn’t look natural.

It sounds bad to say it but guys like this patient have mental illness as a result of insecurity in their hairloss that causes them to become totally blind to viewing their results from the perspective of the average person walking by.

30 minutes ago, JayLDD said:

IMO the hairline isn’t too low, height isn’t the issue but rather the incredibly flat, circular shape that completely lacks natural irregularity, lingering light redness in the recipient that stands out more due to the shape and a lack of softness likely due to multigrafts.

Fifteen year olds have all sorts of different hairlines, high and low but the key is they look natural. This doesn’t look natural.

It sounds bad to say it but guys like this patient have mental illness as a result of insecurity in their hairloss that causes them to become totally blind to viewing their results from the perspective of the average person walking by.

You’re right, it’s the shape, it’s flat, and one side is lower than the other. No one has hairlines like that. 

I believe he mentions in his own words in the article that he wanted a more straight hairline and that is certainly what he got. 

Other than the hairline itself he got pretty good results compared to his before pics.

Any one know how many grafts he received?

I'd rather this than some of the other "terrible" results I've seen here over the years... I was expecting him to be butchered. 

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon