Norwood 7 Receives 7000 grafts and Gets Life-Changing Results

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

Alright guys,

I have been so impressed by the results of @Zoomster that I reached out to him, so I could create YouTube video about his journey. His results are inspiring, and I think they deserve to be shared far and wide. 

• Like 7

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

And he is not even at the end of his journey 🤩 one of the best results ever for a high Norwood and such a nice guy too. 

I agree, had to make a video about it. He’s a nice guy too, definitely deserves it.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

I love his results because it shows what is possible for high NW's but I really love his results because his hairloss pattern is exactly like mine and I am scheduled to visit the same clinic! Really happy for him because I hope to be happy for me!

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, kirkland said:

I love his results because it shows what is possible for high NW's but I really love his results because his hairloss pattern is exactly like mine and I am scheduled to visit the same clinic! Really happy for him because I hope to be happy for me!

That’s awesome man, I hope you’ll share your journey with us here.

View my thread

6 minutes ago, kirkland said:

Wish you well. I’m also waiting but the travel issue isn’t going to change anytime soon. 

5 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Wish you well. I’m also waiting but the travel issue isn’t going to change anytime soon. 

Yes - it's too bad! India is one of the worst hit countries in the world with COVID. I guess it will be that much more satisfying when we can get there.

12 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

That’s awesome man, I hope you’ll share your journey with us here.

I will definitely be posting my journey. Of all of the boards and forums I have been on over the years, this is the one that I trust the most. I hope to give back to new members what I was most able to get from here - hope.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Yes - it's too bad! India is one of the worst hit countries in the world with COVID. I guess it will be that much more satisfying when we can get there.

I’m gonna divulge PHI, but I tested positive for Covid three weeks ago. For me, it was like a cold, except I can’t smell.  As long as you’re healthy, you honestly don’t have anything to worry about. I got over it in a week, no medicine, just vitamins. The media pushes their fear narrative.

• Like 1

View my thread

Just now, Melvin-Moderator said:

I’m gonna divulge PHI, but I tested positive for Covid three weeks ago. For me, it was like a cold, except I can’t smell.  As long as you’re healthy, you honestly don’t have anything to worry about. I got over it in a week, no medicine, just vitamins. The media pushes their fear narrative.

I’m working within the health service and I have lost patients and also Colleagues. These are people who don’t always have underlying health issues. 
But the chances of dying are reduced as we now know how to treat people to a certain degree. But glad you was able to not progress to the harsher symptoms.

I'm not fearful of catching COVID - I likely have already caught it given that I continued to work throughout the lockdown early this year as an essential worker. India is in lockdown and, given the gravity of the spread of the virus there, it likely won't be open to international travellers like myself or @JohnAC71 until at least January, if not later. 

There is a fear narrative that pushes the seriousness of the virus beyond what is reasonable but I did have two friends lose their older loved ones because of the disease.

Thank you Melvin and to all the others for your kind words ..I’m glad I’ve been of help to others on their own journeys ...glad you’re feeling well and back up on the horse Melvin..we would be all lost here without you ..

• Like 2

• Administrators
2 hours ago, kirkland said:

I'm not fearful of catching COVID - I likely have already caught it given that I continued to work throughout the lockdown early this year as an essential worker. India is in lockdown and, given the gravity of the spread of the virus there, it likely won't be open to international travellers like myself or @JohnAC71 until at least January, if not later. 

There is a fear narrative that pushes the seriousness of the virus beyond what is reasonable but I did have two friends lose their older loved ones because of the disease.

Apparently, India is open for travel. At least in the US, not sure if that’s the same in the UK.

View my thread

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Zoomster said:

Thank you Melvin and to all the others for your kind words ..I’m glad I’ve been of help to others on their own journeys ...glad you’re feeling well and back up on the horse Melvin..we would be all lost here without you ..

Man, 

Today has been one hell of a day haha. I’m glad I’m over it and healthy again so I can get back to what matters, getting more hair muahahaha! 

• Like 1

View my thread

14 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Apparently, India is open for travel. At least in the US, not sure if that’s the same in the UK.

Not for Canadians, either. They have significant travel restrictions. You can apply for a medical visa but our consulate will not consider a HT procedure within those guidelines.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, kirkland said:

Not for Canadians, either. They have significant travel restrictions. You can apply for a medical visa but our consulate will not consider a HT procedure within those guidelines.

What is up with Canada man, they’re killing their tourism. You can’t even go if you’re American. 

View my thread

31 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

What is up with Canada man, they’re killing their tourism. You can’t even go if you’re American. 

A recent poll showed the majority of Canadians did not want to open the border to America. We'd like to think that we have the virus under better control than our American neighbours but our soaring numbers in Toronto are disproving that notion.

• Administrators

A recent poll showed the majority of Canadians did not want to open the border to America. We'd like to think that we have the virus under better control than our American neighbours but our soaring numbers in Toronto are disproving that notion.

Part of me thinks Sweden got it right, they seem to be doing way better than California, and we’ve had restrictions since March, we’re still level II.

View my thread

21 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Part of me thinks Sweden got it right, they seem to be doing way better than California, and we’ve had restrictions since March, we’re still level II.

Sweden is trending in the wrong direction. Now they are adding restrictions to deal with the growing problem. If you want to look at successful interventions, Singapore and China (yes, China) have a better handle on the situation. In the West, the only way to go is with mandatory masks in public settings and wider testing capacity. The vaccine next year can't come soon enough.