HDC Cyprus

Theres quite a few patient posted results from what I remember over the years. They seem to be an ethical clinic with caring doctors and offer good prices. I believe they used to do all manual FUE but not have switched over to the WAW punch, not sure if this has affected their quality as many top doctors use the WAW system nowadays. They have a rep here that was repaired by them. I personally think they are a great clinic for the cost.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Check out @seesaw and @Doron Harati

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

WAW System was developed by Dr Devroye and is one of the best systems for motorized extraction. A lot of top surgeons switched from manual to motorized extraction recently. However, the surgeon is still more important than the tool, now matter if manual or motorized. Cheap clinics often use oldschool motorized punches (originally made for dentists). This can lead to high transection rate.

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Rossybop said:

I see I see. Cool. Is manual extraction better than motorized extraction?

It doesn’t matter, it depends on the individual. It’s sort of like asking what is a better screw driver a phillips or flat head. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

6 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

It doesn’t matter, it depends on the individual. It’s sort of like asking what is a better screw driver a phillips or flat head. 

A Robertson is the best and it's no contest!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, HTHope said:

Care to link the bad result?

Sure

There's one on this forum, its one of the first reviews that pops up here when you type in HDC. There are also (like most clinics) a handful of bad reviews on Google too.

• Like 1