My hairtransplant with dr bisanga

Maa

• Administrators

Pure perfection 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

40 minutes ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

Looks great. You probably said elsewhere, but have you been on fin this entire time? 

Thanks.😊

No I have never been on fin og anything Else

1 minute ago, Maa said:

Thanks.😊

No I have never been on fin og anything Else

Well sir, you are an inspiration to all of us who have gotten HT's without wanting to touch fin! Hopefully you will continue to post more updates in the next few years whether good or bad. 

I think Bisanga did you well by saying "damn the torpedo's" and just planting into the entirety of your frontal 3rd without too much worry for the hairs you had remaining there. You had a lot of hairs left in the frontal third, but at some point they were going to go bye-bye. So even though it cost more upfront I think this strategy is better than adding a little bit to get you by for a while, but making it necessary to go back in a few years for more. Better to "pull the bandaid off" all at once and get you a result that will last and last. Everyone's different of course, but for you I think this was the absolute right call. 

36 minutes ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

Well sir, you are an inspiration to all of us who have gotten HT's without wanting to touch fin! Hopefully you will continue to post more updates in the next few years whether good or bad. 

I think Bisanga did you well by saying "damn the torpedo's" and just planting into the entirety of your frontal 3rd without too much worry for the hairs you had remaining there. You had a lot of hairs left in the frontal third, but at some point they were going to go bye-bye. So even though it cost more upfront I think this strategy is better than adding a little bit to get you by for a while, but making it necessary to go back in a few years for more. Better to "pull the bandaid off" all at once and get you a result that will last and last. Everyone's different of course, but for you I think this was the absolute right call. 

Thanks.

Yes i totally agree with you. I am glad he planted alot to make a good result even if/when i loose the hair in the front and middle. Luckily my back looks really good so hopefully if i should have one more HT it will only be for the mid scalp.

7F4DFE32-F0FC-4306-90D7-CF320B6CE523.png

• Administrators
54 minutes ago, Maa said:

Thanks.

Yes i totally agree with you. I am glad he planted alot to make a good result even if/when i loose the hair in the front and middle. Luckily my back looks really good so hopefully if i should have one more HT it will only be for the mid scalp.

7F4DFE32-F0FC-4306-90D7-CF320B6CE523.png

You’re blessed. The crown is such a pain, seems like it’s never enough 😢

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

I think that coin spot you mentioned is your native hair thinning out around the transplanted area. Despite not being on meds and your age you have progressed nicely (in terms of hairloss).

Any plans for future work?

Edited by Vann

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

• 5 months later...
  • Administrators

Beautiful hairline 👏🏼

• Like 1

View my thread