ARMAMED (Dr Demirsoy) FUE 3412 grafts 2nd Oct 2020

Hoohair

I personally think it is a very good result. You need to always keep in mind that HTs are merely an "illusion of density"; you just cannot achieve the same hair density you had in your puberty (at least, not with just one HT).  True, there are hair mills results that look fantastic and thick, but you need to consider that not everyone has the same hair caliber, and also these clinics like to pack 4000+ grafts in the same transplanted area you had, thus achieving a denser-looking result. The downside of this dense-packing strategy is that you would start to deplete your donor capacity for future HTs ( which in most cases is necesary, since balding saddly never stops) . 

That said, I really like your result. Plus, you are just 8 months, in other words, you can still expect improvement and thickening 💪

Edited by juancbz45
  • Like 3

• Valued Contributor

Hi @Hoohair,

Demirosy was my number 1 choice for quite some time until recently where I've got Eugenix top of the list. Demirsoy is a close second, so I've a vested interested in your progress.

I think your 8 month results are looking rock solid - a very clear and natural looking improvement from where you started and if you do happen to see further improvements (I suspect you will see some subtle but telling changes), that's a bonus from where I'm sitting.

I'll be keeping an eye out for your next update!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi everyone. First of all I would like to apologise for the lack of updates. Life is has been hectic and my hair not as much as an issue in my life as it used to be. 

I am now 16 months after my procedure. I can't really see any difference from month 8. Generally I am happy with the result though. As a whole I am happy I went through with the procedure. I am more confident going out with out a hat. Nobody has noticed that I have had a hair transplant and when I look back at old photos before the procedure there is definitely a huge difference. 

In certain lights I feel its still looks thin and in other lighting looks great. I wish it was more dense but maybe my expectations were too high. I can't expect my hair to be as dense as when I was 18 years old.

Last 2 pictures with fringe down are from a recent hair cut and looks better density wise but the lighting is also favourable. With hair brushed up it can look thin especially out side.

What do you guys think?

Take care

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0943.jpg

IMG_0945.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks some much for coming back and giving us a update 🙏 I think it looks really good. And yes we all have certain lighting enemies ! As well as styles that perhaps may highlight the weaker aspects. It’s finding out what works for each of us.