Dr Koray Erdogan Asmed Clinic 3291 Graft Fue Op. 30.06.2020

Quandoria

Hey man, in my honest opinion you should have had better growth by now, that said I looked at your post op photo and it looks like for the amount of grafts they covered a pretty large area, however, I do wonder if your hair loss of native hairs accelerated since the time of your procedure making it look as if something went wrong (which may or may not have). That said, another 1,500+ grafts to add some density could improve things.

25 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

Hey man, in my honest opinion you should have had better growth by now, that said I looked at your post op photo and it looks like for the amount of grafts they covered a pretty large area, however, I do wonder if your hair loss of native hairs accelerated since the time of your procedure making it look as if something went wrong (which may or may not have). That said, another 1,500+ grafts to add some density could improve things.

Second this

also a little length and style would go a long way and make it look much fuller 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kraistoff said:

Second this

also a little length and style would go a long way and make it look much fuller 

True. I recently gave myself a “buzz cut” down to about 1-inch length on top and fade to 0 on sides and it looked thin and sparse the first several days after having it long for a year..., now a couple weeks later it’s looking good again now that it’s a bit longer.

• 4 weeks later...

Length definitely plays a part in getting the most out of a HT. Too short, and do lose the illusion of density somewhat depending just how short you go.

Similarly, if have had a HT but still have a fair amount of native hair that is miniaturised but say you are not on meds, growing it out too long and it can start looking bit of mess and not particularly great. Seen this close up on someone and when the hair is cut just right, the result looks really good but he had it grown out during lockdown and the weak, miniaturised hair grown out amongst the transplanted hair made growth look very uneven and really took away from the result. 

Although not sure how much of a factor length is in the OP's case.

Edited by Fozzie