Dr Koray Erdogan Asmed Clinic 3291 Graft Fue Op. 30.06.2020

Quandoria

Hello to everyone

Age is 29. I had a 3291-graft hair transplant operation on 30.06.2020 in Asmed Clinic ,Istanbul.

It's about 2.5 months now.

I want to share my first two months of photos with you.

For me, my hair transplant seems to progress slowly. I would like to receive your valuable comments.

Hairy days everyone :)

_DSC2058.JPG

_DSC2059.JPG

_DSC2060.JPG

_DSC2061.JPG

0DayPostOp.JPG

10DaysPost.jpg

10DaysPost2.jpg

26DaysPost.jpg

26PostOp2.jpg

30DaysPostOp.jpg

30DaysPostop2.jpg

30DaysPostOpDonor1.jpg

30DaysPostopDonor2.jpg

60DaysPostOp1.jpg

60DaysPostOp2.jpg

60DaysPostOpDonor1.jpg

60DaysPostOpDonor2.jpg

Edited by Quandoria

The new hairline really suit your face, I like it a lot!

It’s the most difficult time but soon things will start to improve so keep it up ✌️
I am still only 1 month post op (I also went to ASMED) and the time seems to go so slowly 🤦‍♂️

Why do you think your progress is slow? Have you ever seen some other hair transplant with transplanted hair grown at 2.5 months mark? Telogen phase is about 3 months so don't expect anything another 15 days or so. 

There is something to consider with your HT specifically. Transplanting into an area with existing hair is harder and riskier than transplanting into a slick bald spot. Because of the limited blood flow feeding the existing and transplanted grafts, not only some of existing grafts (you have many of miniaturized ones) can go into shock loss, but telogen phase may be prolonged as well.

Were you asked to get finasteride by the doctor before and/or after the operation?

Edited by Kaya
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2020 at 9:26 PM, Kaya said:

Why do you think your progress is slow? Have you ever seen some other hair transplant with transplanted hair grown at 2.5 months mark? Telogen phase is about 3 months so don't expect anything another 15 days or so. 

There is something to consider with your HT specifically. Transplanting into an area with existing hair is harder and riskier than transplanting into a slick bald spot. Because of the limited blood flow feeding the existing and transplanted grafts, not only some of existing grafts (you have many of miniaturized ones) can go into shock loss, but telogen phase may be prolonged as well.

Were you asked to get finasteride by the doctor before and/or after the operation?

Dear Kaya, thank you for your comment

Yes, the doctor suggested that I use finasteride before and after HT. I am still using it now.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Quandoria,

how’s going?

it looks pretty normal at this stage, how are things progressing nearly 4 month post-op?

I’m 3 months post surgery and had a very little progress, hoping for the boost in these coming 3 months.
Let’s keep waiting ✌️

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone again,

im sharing 6month photos of my ht process.

if you make ur comments frankly,u will happy me. İm not satisfied with the process right now.

Healthy days 👋🏻

708D3632-1E69-40E7-B59E-0A8A57A3E454.jpeg

F751B11C-48AE-4BAD-A3DA-4EBF4A30FFF9.jpeg

FA84E76D-CC1A-461C-84A7-56A4156E6E73.jpeg

007CC1A2-B4EA-49BB-8A20-EBA56BB22437.jpeg

F15A0588-4F9A-470C-B55F-9B24464563A4.jpeg

Edited by Quandoria

• Administrators

6 months is still early, I say give it another 4 months, if by 10 you’re not satisfied then it would be time to reach out to them. 

best wishes,

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Ok so it’s not looking too great at this point. I hope your a slower grower and it should start to improve by next month. A lot of people have faced the same situation.

Have you reached out to the clinic ? They could give you some reassurances. 

• Like 1

Hi Quandora,

it’s still too early to come to any conclusion, however i can feel your concerns.

zooming the pictures I can see shorter hairs on the scalp, like new hairs growing.

also your hairs are still thin in the photos, it will be better when they’ll get thicker.

it’s only halfway through the Final result 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi again

I intend to share the new photos at the and of march. There has been little improvement, but not satisfactory.

The clinic says wait until the end of 12 monts(30.06.2021)

Healty days👐🏻

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...