what is the outgoing price for FUE graft in USA compare to other countries. which clinic do you recommend. i am from connetcut. i got a price of $19 500 for 3000 graft in NY using the robot. I just want to know if is it to expensive ?

• rica changed the title to what is the outgoing price for FUE graft in USA compare to other countries. which clinic do you recommend. i am from connetcut. i got a price of $19 500 for 3000 graft in NY using the robot. I just want to know if is it to expensive ?
  • Administrators

In the US prices range from $5-10 depending on the surgeon, but I would stay away from robotic FUE personally.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, rica said:

thanks, any recommendation for dr in the new England area

We have a few options in New York, True and Dorin, Dr. Wesley, Dr. Bloxham, Dr. Ron Shapiro in Minnesota. 

Check out our recommendations here: 

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/NY/New-York

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/MN/Minnesota

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

1 hour ago, LonelyGraft said:

Artas is a huge no. Do a lot more research on this site/forum before you pull the trigger. Did u see Bernstein by chance? I believe he still utilizes artas.

yes i  e mail him

The prices in the US are so expensive. I can't even begin to imagine how people there afford to have medical care without insurance. And cosmetic surgeries aren't covered by insurance. People pay a bomb for cosmetic procedures. I've heard that it is even more expensive in the UK for cosmetic procedures.

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

Not a big fan of the ARTAS system personally. I dont see the price of the machine or the kits used per patient justified. There are far more superior results achieved in the hands of skilled doctors. 

• Like 1

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

• 2 months later...

I think the find a physician list in this website will give you plenty of excellent examples in the US.

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

• Administrators
12 hours ago, rica said:

any sugestions of  good doctors in USA?

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

View my thread