Top FUE surgeon recommendations in Europe?

Hi All

I’m doing a bit of research looking for any highly recommended FUE surgeons in Europe? I am based in the UK.

From what I’ve read, Hasson and Wong Is one of the best in the business but am wondering if there is anybody in Europe on par with these guys?

• Administrators

In Europe, Feriduni, Bisanga, there’s a lot of hype around Cuoto, but I haven’t seen real reviews yet. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Dr Lupanzula - Medikemos Clinic and Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic are reputable FUE surgeons in Europe based in Belgium. I have had an in person consultation with both and currently weighing the pros and cons between them however they are both top notch clinics. 

Best in Europe are Lorenzo, Couto, Feriduni, Bisanga and Muresanu.

@experion the question was who’s the best in Europe and while I think Dr. BF is cheap for the highly skilled surgery he does I can’t rank him (yet) in the same level as his colleague Lorenzo or the other FUE Icons I stated as the best.

If you ask me who’s the best and most affordable then it’s “my mate” (that I never met and only exchanged diagnosis emails) Dr. Bruno Ferreira.   

Dr BF is really good based on the several interactions I had with him. At one point I almost selected him for my HT but later decided to go with FUT and hence ruled him out. But for FUE, I would have gone with him regardless of the price.

@experion your right to do so because he’s specialized in FUE.

For FUT I always recommend Feriduni, Muresanu, H&W and Rahal. 

8 hours ago, Portugal25 said:

Best in Europe are Lorenzo, Couto, Feriduni, Bisanga and Muresanu.

Muresanu is maybe good only for mega sessions for fullhead coverage, but definitely not for hairline work. Their hairlines arent that good at all.

Thanks for the info all. I’ve had work done before with Dr. Peter Williams in the UK but I’ve not seen many people talking about his work here for some reason. Had 1900 grafts. Looking for a touch up mid scalp maybe 1000 grafts