I think I was lied too...?

VJC

On 1/21/2020 at 6:51 PM, duchaine said:

Can be done with pics (tricoscope images) or it must be a live consultation?

I would advise an in person consultation.

• Like 1

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

On 1/21/2020 at 9:02 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Should you name the clinic, because either way, if it is a success people should know, and if it is a failure people should know. Try to post without agenda, simply share your experience and allow the community to make the judgement. This way you're not necessarily naming and shaming, you're simply sharing your genuine experience. 

This right here.

• Like 1

On 1/21/2020 at 7:22 PM, duchaine said:

This is complexity selfish.
You are sharing your experience with other people, that are supporting you with their experiences and their knowledge. 
A forum is a a two way street: you keep something here and you should give something back.
Naming names is the best way to orientate other people looking for an hair transplant surgeon. 
"Im not going to shame yet"
You are not defaming anybody if you show your pics and say where you got your op.
Every person, looking at pics, can make his own idea and take his decision.

+10000 Totally agree. It would be ideal if you could share names so that we can judge ourselves when we see the final result. Many people are on a quest to find the best Clinic and at the same time people are trying to avoid those terrible Clinics... so please, could you share your whole experience with names! That would be great!

Best of luck!

• Like 1

• Moderators

If you name the clinic from the beginning before any judgements can be made and without trying to judge the clinic or what the results will be (asking questions of what we think is fine) then you won't be seen as trying to shame the clinic or over hyping the clinic. Just give honest assessments and photos and we can judge along with you over time how well the work and results are. There's no need to hide the Dr or clinics name if you do that.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Moderators

About the bleeding. Some guys have thinner blood and bleed more than others. It's not necessarily a problem, but it can be if it's extreme. It also makes the procedure a bit harder to do because of the blood flow getting in the way and needing to constantly clean the area as they are working. Certain medications and alcohol can thin the blood. This is why it is important to not drink alcohol prior to the procedure.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! 

I have finally hit month 3 guys and thought I would show the results so far and also talk about the clinic I used. 

So the clinic I used was Aestepool because of a YouTube video I found who was not trying to promote the clinic. 

So far with the clinic I have not had any problems at all, but will admit I’m seeing some doubles in the front of the hairline. And the two technicians where talking a lot while doing the hair transplant which was making me nervous like they where not concentrating. Also the whole I think they over harvest my hair situation as I don’t really think 4000 was planted... 

3 months down and I’m happy I hear month 4-6 is the bigggggg growth times... I just don’t know what to do with my hair right now lol any suggestions? Cut it back down to a buzz cut? Just keep as is? I’m a school teacher and start work in two weeks and I know students will ask to see under my hat because normally I have longish kind of hair.... 

Cheers guys!

7C00F234-13A2-4538-989C-C162D0212E3B.jpeg

ACBC097A-07E2-45CB-AE98-832D66D6AB4A.jpeg

25C2C56C-3505-42CC-A751-86B55C5E864F.jpeg

• Administrators

Man, honestly these videos are clear promotions. There are so many YouTubers that promote these low-cost FUE clinics in Turkey, because they get a kickback. It goes on all the time, hell even some of these Turkish surgeons have tried to game the system here, by offering discounts to post. 

I have rid the forum of this, so from now on, you’ll see that the reviews will be genuine without any financial incentives. That said, wish you the best, stay hopeful, and I hope you get an awesome result 🙏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...