Allergan Invest 25 Million To Find Hair Loss Cure

• Administrators

Have you guys heard about Allergan partnering up with Exicure, in hopes to find a hair loss cure. What are your guys thoughts? This isn't their first investment, they invested a couple million to Stemson Therapeutics a California-based stem cell research company also. Do you guys think this is just another bust?

Allergan Enter Agreement With Exicure To Find Hair Loss Cure

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Thisisnotatest333 said:

Hairloss cure doesnt make money. I doubt this will ever happen

A full out cure I don't think will ever exist, but I think the closest thing to a cure would be hair cloning, which would still require hair transplant surgery. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 months later...
On 11/21/2019 at 1:21 AM, Thisisnotatest333 said:

Hairloss cure doesnt make money. I doubt this will ever happen

Why people keep saying this? Hairloss cure, if it is real, effective, lifetime cure, without side effects, will literally attract every second bald guy in the world, which is hundreds of millions, and believe me they will be willing to pay alot for it. It is tons of money. 

I personally will rob a bank if I need to

How many times over the past 5 decades have we heard this before?...I will believe it when I see it!

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY