3000 grafts at Eugenix Mumbai (10 day update)

ag120

3 minutes ago, Pyrat said:

I was strongly recommended to get on finesteride after the transplant as well but wa asked not to take any finesteride if I was not already on it before the hair transplant.

I would say you start post transplant only as per recommendation

3 hours ago, ag120 said:

I did do around 4 PRP sessions with them as well, one of which was before the HT. The doctor at Eugenix did tell me that their isn't enough data yet to show that PRP works. 

That is why I said, why not F or M then?

11 minutes ago, tesla007 said:

That is why I said, why not F or M then?

Don't want the potential side effects of Finesteride and too lazy to apply minoxidil. The PRP was a once a month (painful) thing. I really hope it has some effect cause it hurt quite a bit. 

• Like 1

On 2/24/2020 at 12:05 PM, ag120 said:

Hey,

i had forgotten about this post so didn’t update. I have gotten great results. Around 5 months now but I hit this mark around the 4 month mark. 

F30438AC-06F2-4EBC-8398-61BBCE4C22B9.jpeg

25B47895-6F44-4BB4-A129-197ACD31C91F.jpeg

If this is 4 months by now you would have thickened further in the front. This is going to be a great result.

12 hours ago, ag120 said:

Hi I was asked, repeatedly, to take finasteride, but chose not to. I started with minoxidil, but it was too cumbersome so I stopped. The vitamins came in a box called 'Hair Fact', with different vitamins to be taken on different days of the week. I did take these for around 4 months. But to clarify they do ask that you take finasteride and minoxidil. 

I think you should take finasteride. Hardly anyone experiences the side effects its a very small percentage. See this video about it. 

I'm not a doctor ! but I know a lot of friends and some family on finasteride including me with no side effects at all. This pill has proven results.