3000 grafts at Eugenix Mumbai (10 day update)

ag120

On 9/6/2019 at 11:06 AM, maltesefalcon said:

I don't want to sound off-topic, but isn't "Eugenix" an incredibly stupid name to give a business? 

That aside, hope you have good progress in the days and weeks to come. Keep us updated. 

I thought for bald patients results are more important then the name of the business.

8 minutes ago, ag120 said:

Thanks, I had told Dr. Sethi that I want my result to be like Ashish Mehta. 

Thx bro.

Trust me you will get better results as per your hair line. And density.

Take care with your medicine and vitamins

Results will be there for you.

14 hours ago, ahmedabad_guy said:

I thought for bald patients results are more important then the name of the business.

I think it's bizarre that a business would choose a name that is pronounced as "eugenics".

If you don't know what eugenics refers to, see here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics

4 hours ago, maltesefalcon said:

I think it's bizarre that a business would choose a name that is pronounced as "eugenics".

If you don't know what eugenics refers to, see here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics

Hi

I think you not agreed with results of Eugenix. 

Then its its your choice.

Atleast you need to visit them once. Then you will realise its not only name. Even what ever link you share here that was Eugenics not Eugenix.

Thx for deep study.

29 minutes ago, mathur said:

Is this 3000 grafts or hairs/follicles? I can count more than 3000 punch holes but not as many grafts. Was any other area also covered. Can you show that other recipient site please?

eugenics.png

This is the only recipient area. What makes you think the grafts are less than 3000? Got me worried now. The actual count was 3040.

23 hours ago, ag120 said:

This is the only recipient area. What makes you think the grafts are less than 3000? Got me worried now. The actual count was 3040.

Looking at your photos, that does look like you received 3,000 grafts especially for your frontal 1/3rd, don’t stress too much. 🙂👍🏻

On 9/9/2019 at 9:14 AM, mathur said:

Is this 3000 grafts or hairs/follicles? I can count more than 3000 punch holes but not as many grafts. Was any other area also covered. Can you show that other recipient site please?

eugenics.png

Im pretty sure eugenix does their work in grafts. Not many clinics use the “per hair” pricing structure.

• Moderators
On 9/6/2019 at 6:06 AM, maltesefalcon said:

I don't want to sound off-topic, but isn't "Eugenix" an incredibly stupid name to give a business?

I think the idea is that you are creating a better you. They are getting rid of the ugly, balding you and replacing it with a new younger looking and full head of hair you. Or if you want to look at it just in terms of hair, they are eliminating the thinning and balding area and replacing it with better hairs. That's pretty much what Eugenics is. Eliminating the not so good ones in favor of the best ones. I think the name is fine.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

On 9/6/2019 at 6:06 AM, maltesefalcon said:

That aside, hope you have good progress in the days and weeks to come. Keep us updated. 

Apple is symbol of immorality , path to sin and temptation but still a trillion dollar company . So be progressive bro, and names carry weight only when backed up with potential . Let people heal and get to know true potentials of doctors and let this name calling be in some dark web not for people looking for help.

A.K

11 hours ago, ag120 said:

10 days post HT. Not looking forward to the shedding  

447397EF-655A-4B24-9594-660C5470257E.jpeg

32E419DA-1D76-430E-9BF2-84ACB04AC705.jpeg

@ag120 Looks good so far. Don’t worry about shedding, I had 100% shedding and look at my 4 months results . Make sure you follow the post transplant instructions. It’s in my link too if you wanna take a look . Good luck 

7 hours ago, Azzy US said:

@ag120 Looks good so far. Don’t worry about shedding, I had 100% shedding and look at my 4 months results . Make sure you follow the post transplant instructions. It’s in my link too if you wanna take a look . Good luck 

I'm following all the post transplant instructions except the finasteride. I really don't want to take that. Will that have a major impact on my result?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2019 at 9:44 PM, mathur said:

eugenics.png

And this is what I meant. 
Watch this revealing video by Matt Dominance and do the count-
https://youtu.be/Ij69M01_UGU
and you'll get to know what I meant.
Research is more important than falling for hard sell. 
One more thing, you can get cheated anywhere in the world. 
This immoral trait is not confined to Turkey or India or the East.

Hey @ag120

The hairline restoration looks pretty cool, in my opinion. Given that Eugenix' DHT technique tends to give a high graft survival rate, I'm thinking positively for you that your results will be just fine even though you're not taking finasteride. 

I do see that Mathur has doubts as to whether or not you've received the full 3k grafts, but like CosmoKramer, to me it looks you have no reason to worry -- it's quite a large region that you've got coverage for, and the grafts look very densely packed.

I look forward to seeing the rest of your regrowth journey 👍 

3 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

Hope all is going well @ag120 ?

........Paddy......

Hey Paddy,

Bang in the middle of the dreaded shedding phase. It’s been around 40 days since my HT. Hoping that the next 2 months fly by so I can get this over with. Current pic below. 

27794C91-7BF5-4961-8A47-8E0ECEE307DF.jpeg