A bald head never goes well with an outgoing and smart personality. Especially in the case of Mr. P S, who has to deal with a lot of people, it was bothersome enough for him to start searching for a remedy. With everything else in place, this was one thing he wanted to get fixed asap. 

3000 grafts grafts was all he needed to combat his baldness issue. Medications definitely held an important role for the preservation of his mid scalp and crown. His is also a case where we can witness the effects of medications on the hair loss intervention. 

He went in for the design and hairline slits with Dr. Pradeep Sethi. A complete look change was visible within the 5th month itself. Also, the areas where the transplant had not been done, Finasteride proved to be a blessing. His crown started looking like he had never had any baldness there. 

He continues to take the medications even today and has not yet had the requirement for any more procedures. His transplanted hair, on the other hand, have only progressed to be more dense and voluminous. P S continues to be an outgoing personality with a gorgeous set of hair on his head.

Slide6.JPG

1 (1).jpg

1 (2).jpg

1 (3).jpg

1 (4).jpg

Slide5.JPG

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• Administrators

Looks fantastic! Thanks for posting 🙏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.