Petchsky's procedure with Dr. Feller of Great Neck, NY

Petchski

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Petchski,

Thanks for coming back and sharing your final results with us. Your new hairline naturally blends with the rest of your hair. I know how long and hard the wait is, but it looks like it paid off for you in the end.

I know you'll be out and about enjoying your new and youthful head of hair in the real world. But we hope you'll come by every now and again and offer your experience acquired expertise with our virtual community :-)

All the Best,

Bill

Thanks for the replies.

I'll be around here and there, good to see familiar names.

Someone on my blog asked for hair back shot, and a wet one, so i'll add those in a couple of days

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

That is really excellent coverage for only 1800 grafts. I would be really happy with that. :cool:

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks for your comments guys, and Dr Feller, hope all is well in your neck of the woods...Lame pun, but nevertheless, i'm back again, month 22, or something like that. I have updated my blog, and Spexy is going to post the photos on the thread, and i'll c+p my blog comment on here.

"Hair is still in great condition and I can say, thinking back to my consult with Dr Feller almost two years ago, that he gave me exactly what I asked for. A subtle HT, with a strengthened hairline. Aside from Dr Feller's reputation, results, and direct approach, I also chose him for his tendency to play it safe and go conservative, which matched what I was looking for, and yes, i'm still a happy camper.Hair is the longest it's been in 10 years, and as it stands i'm not planning on getting another HT for some years yet. I'm at peace with my hair as it is, which includes my Klingon sized firehead, and i'll save the rest of my donor for behind my hairline.

Happy daze :)"

ps for some reason everytime I post pics I have the same hairstyle, although normally I brush it back, or have a middle parting, sometimes to the side, just an observation i've made, but alas any question feel free to ask away...

Edited by Petchski
for fun

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts