Petchsky's procedure with Dr. Feller of Great Neck, NY

Petchski

Congrats Petchski mate!

Looks like a top job, can't wait to see the progress you make over the coming months. I am actually strongly considering Dr. Feller for my own HT. I'm going to get in touch with Spex (I think he looks after Irish patients as well as UK ones).

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers GTDL, Eman, agreed. I think it's some of the disreputable doctors that lead people to believe they can go back to work the next day looking fine.

Mr GQ - no more gas from the MSM, must have been a one off. my nails are growing faster, not sure about hair.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

Petchsky,

Congrats on the recent HT with Feller. Great choice of Doc, and good coverage for graft count. A few months time and you will be away and in the clear. Good luck man, hang in there.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Thanks Raph,

Feeling a lot better about things. I have now re-evaluated and I don't have any shock loss at all. There still is time, but hopefully i'll sneak out the back door and avoid it.

p.s buba, hats suck. I've stopped wearing mine despite having what looks like a really bad haircut. Started to like the look of bafflement on people's faces when they look up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

At 3 months now, some early growth, I feel things are improving every week now. The photos make it look balder than it looks when I look in the mirror, but improved from month 2 and can't wait until month 4. I need to cut it to match the length of my non worked on areas, not sure how short I can go on the back without the donor scar showing, my hair is pretty fine...

Photos on blog.

There's definitely a noticeable improvement between month 2 and month 3 pics, Petchski. Looks like you're progressing well!

I know you may think you have a long way to go, but spare a thought for some of us who would be envious to be at your stage right now! icon_wink.gif

• 2 months later...

Added month 6 to my blog. Happy with my H/T so far, hope you are all well.

Visiting the forum less and less, must be a good sign, although I will come back to update every month

Petchski icon_smile.gif

Petchski,

Your hair looks great. I guess I can see why now that you're getting your hair back why you spend less and less time here. But don't forget about your balding or formerly bald buddies here on the Hair Transplant Network :-). We certainly like seeing you pop in every now and then to give us an update and offer your experience and input to others in need for advice and support.

Keep us posted!

Bill

Petch,

looks much much better than last time when i saw your pics.

it wasn't long ago that i commented on your last update with something like "looks same as pre-op", so what's the deal man? you found that magic potion to speed up the growth or what? oh i know, let me guess, you got back to popping them MSMs again haven't you icon_wink.gif

looking great bro and still more to come 4 sho!

thanks for updating.....

• 7 months later...

Hi Chaps,

Anyone that didn't notice, I have updated my blog with month 12+. Very happy with the results from Dr Feller, would definitely go back to him when I need another surgery.

Feels weird looking through my blog, the anxiety, uncertainty and sheer patience of it, but worth it in the end. I don't feel any different, i'm still the same person....just with better hair, and that suits me just fine.

Big props to Dr F, Spex, Bill and all you good good people that make up the HTN community.

Peace, and cheese sandwiches icon_smile.gif