David Beckham FUE

1 hour ago, ScottishGuy21 said:

He’s definitely had a recent top up. Although that’s not a flattering picture it shows up the areas which needed reinforcing. Good Luck to him, would love to know who his chosen surgeon is.

Ive just watched the Beckham doc/series on Netflix funnily enough. If he’s got any of his dads follicular genes then he’s done very well to keep any hair!

his father seem to be between norwood 6 and 7

wonder how his maternal grabdfather looked hairwise

4 hours ago, ScottishGuy21 said:

Good Luck to him, would love to know who his chosen surgeon is.

His pal Gordon Ramsay was pictured coming out of the Armani Clinic (Beverley Hills) years ago, then pictured a day or two after with DB.  Purely a hunch but he could have gone there.

More than likely he would have paid $$$$$ to have it done at one of his homes, to avoid any chance of being papped.

Edited by 1978matt

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• Administrators

Dr. Baubac passed away last year. I’m not sure he would’ve gone to Armani with a different doctor. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Otis james said:

Is it me or does he look like he’s got one of those dodgy Turkish hairlines?!! Seems to have shaved his head recently again, and can’t help but think he’s had something done…. 

Yeah it is not the best design.  Those temple closures where it swoops down never look great.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Based on recent observations, it looks like Beckham has had those very unnatural temple closures carried out in places like Turkey which to be screams transplant.  Sounds like he probably didn't do his research and jumped in.

I was surprised looking at those earlier pics, at how far gone his Crown was.  He was headed for significant baldness.  I do wonder what his true state now is without concealer. I guess some pics will emerge soon with his buzzed look how his scalp is looking all over.