So What's Really Going on with Donald Trump's Hair?

• Administrators

Hey Guys,

Many articles have been written about this, it's insane how one man's hair is so popular, but what do the gurus on this site have to say about his hair? Is it hair plugs, a comb over, flap surgery or scalp reduction? Personally, I think he had a flap surgery and scalp reduction. This is why the direction of his hair is so weird. I'm interested to hear all of the theories.

Did Donald Trump Have a Hair Transplant

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I think most people have wondered at one point or another what is actually going on with Donald Trump‘s Hair.    But just like the article says, I don’t think it’s an old hair transplant and it’s certainly not a new one. But, it’s quite possible that he’s had the old and outdated Fleming Meyer flap procedure which is highly invasive and borderline barbaric. It’s possible he had some scout reduction surgery also although I’m not sure. But, there’s no doubt that he had something done and it most closely resembles the flap. 

Best wishes,

Bill

I agree Bill. He definitely had some work done in the past. Here's the thing though, he can probably fix it if he really wanted to. But he won't because it's kind of like his trademark. I can't imagine Donald Trump with a great hairline LOL it's kind of his thing. Remember Don King? Same thing. It gets people talking about him. And love or hate him, he's one of the best entertainers of our time.

I actually talked about this with a HT doc once and he said it was a scalp reduction surgery, and that it's public information from his divorce filing from his first wife.

From googling I found this article: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trumps-hair-mystery-solved-he-had-scalp-reduction_us_58966965e4b061551b3dff8a

One gem from the article: "In a 1990 divorce deposition, under oath, Ivana Trump swore that in a fit of rage, Donald raped her because of the pain he was suffering resulting from his scalp reduction surgery in 1989. "

Seems like a bit of an overreaction...

• Like 1

I read that he got the flap surgery from the famous clinic that created that technique in Beverly Hills .. I had a consultation with that clinic before for a cosmetic surgery .. they are surgeons that specializes in many cosmetic surgeries , but hair transplant isn’t there specialty .. that’s probably why trumps hair is a mess .. 

• Administrators
On 1/4/2019 at 1:37 PM, baldlivesmatter said:

I actually talked about this with a HT doc once and he said it was a scalp reduction surgery, and that it's public information from his divorce filing from his first wife.

From googling I found this article: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trumps-hair-mystery-solved-he-had-scalp-reduction_us_58966965e4b061551b3dff8a

One gem from the article: "In a 1990 divorce deposition, under oath, Ivana Trump swore that in a fit of rage, Donald raped her because of the pain he was suffering resulting from his scalp reduction surgery in 1989. "

Seems like a bit of an overreaction...

Wow I had no idea, great find blm👍🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.