Best Hairline Surgeon

Hi guys,

Im looking for opinions on the best surgeon for natural, full hairlines.

I think after being set on Ferudini previously, I am fairly sure Dr de Freitas has my vote for being the leading surgeon for natural hairlines.

If anybody any opinions, would be great to hear.

Many thanks 

Edited by TaylorUK

Depends on if you want FUE or FUT but generally Drs Feriduni, H&W, de Freitas, my clinic (Hattingen) and then some of the American ones who the other members can fill you in on (I think Drs Konior, Rahal, Diep are the ones usually mentioned for hairlines but I wasn't leaving Europe for my procedure so I didn't look into clinics from there).

On 12/10/2018 at 5:05 AM, TrixGlendevon said:

Depends on if you want FUE or FUT but generally Drs Feriduni, H&W, de Freitas, my clinic (Hattingen) and then some of the American ones who the other members can fill you in on (I think Drs Konior, Rahal, Diep are the ones usually mentioned for hairlines but I wasn't leaving Europe for my procedure so I didn't look into clinics from there).

Many thanks for the reply. :)

• Administrators

If you’re in the UK I would suggest looking up Dr. Reddy and Dr. Farjo as well. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 minutes ago, TrixGlendevon said:

Never heard of Kovecheva. Maybe somebody else can help you there. Where are they based? I would stay away from the UK based doctors personally, but it is an individual choice

Yes agreed. I'm pretty much set on De Freitas, after a lot of research. 

21 hours ago, Cristian1 said:

I'm looking the same thing which you are looking, Taylor.

I want to go to Dr. Bisanga but dr. Keser Mutallip is also very good.. but it's hella expensive, for me atleast.

Hi there.

Why Dr Bisanga over other surgeons?

On 12/10/2018 at 12:01 AM, TaylorUK said:

Hi guys,

Im looking for opinions on the best surgeon for natural, full hairlines.

I think after being set on Ferudini previously, I am fairly sure Dr de Freitas has my vote for being the leading surgeon for natural hairlines.

If anybody any opinions, would be great to hear.

Many thanks 

Hi TaylorUK,

I would more than highly recommend Dr Feriduni, for me he’s the best in Europe, such a lovely man too, his clinic and staff are so professional, he’s a magician!!

4 hours ago, PJFS said:

Hi TaylorUK,

I would more than highly recommend Dr Feriduni, for me he’s the best in Europe, such a lovely man too, his clinic and staff are so professional, he’s a magician!!

Yes he would be my second choice, however I personally feel Dr de Freitas just edges his work even more so. 

1 hour ago, TaylorUK said:

Yes he would be my second choice, however I personally feel Dr de Freitas just edges his work even more so. 

Have you seen Dr de Freitas work close up from an actual patient yet? Before I chose Feriduni I met with one of his patients in the UK, totally undetectable, outstanding work, same as my results, you can’t tell I’ve had hair transplant, only close family members know. It’s will be 3 years in April and I’m still amazed at the result!! Good luck!

1 minute ago, PJFS said:

Have you seen Dr de Freitas work close up from an actual patient yet? Before I chose Feriduni I met with one of his patients in the UK, totally undetectable, outstanding work, same as my results, you can’t tell I’ve had hair transplant, only close family members know. It’s will be 3 years in April and I’m still amazed at the result!! Good luck!

No but I've watched his youtube videos. Like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=5mQquCtERuA

6 hours ago, TaylorUK said:

Fabulous result, my only reservation is that the guy already has strong dense hair, if you have the same type of hair then great, you can expect a similar result, but if you don’t, just research guys that have thinner, lighter hair were it’s much harder to obtain a great result with!!

12 hours ago, TaylorUK said:

Yes my hair is very dense, very much like the guy in the video. I am 38 and have lesser hair loss than that person also. 

Both excellent surgeons clearly.

That’s good, you’ll get an excellent result, plus cloning looks like it will be here in a few years, so no worries as we all get older!! 👍🏻

• 2 weeks later...

Check out my post from earlier today (link below).  I am in a similar situation.  I want someone who will take an aggressive approach to my hairline restoration and give me something that looks natural.  The big name I keep coming back to is Rahal (Canada).  He is the undisputed king of hairline FUT, and he is apparently top-tier when it comes to FUE as well. 

Erdogan (Turkey) is the other doctor I am considering. 

Check out my post - it may help you out a little.

On 12/20/2018 at 6:15 AM, TaylorUK said:

Interesting, but one side looks natural, the other one does not. And from the front, you can see how it transitions left to right from a more natural and nuanced look to more of a straight edge. I wouldn't consider this a great hairline. A good one for sure, but the patient already had great characteristics. Needs a little tweaking on the right side (facing him). 

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 8.53.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 8.52.24 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 8.56.33 AM.png

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

17 hours ago, Since21 said:

Interesting, but one side looks natural, the other one does not. And from the front, you can see how it transitions left to right from a more natural and nuanced look to more of a straight edge. I wouldn't consider this a great hairline. A good one for sure, but the patient already had great characteristics. Needs a little tweaking on the right side (facing him). 

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 8.53.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 8.52.24 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 8.56.33 AM.png

That hairline is pretty damn good.. a second run with a few more grafts and you're looking at a home run

8 hours ago, Jamothee said:

That hairline is pretty damn good.. a second run with a few more grafts and you're looking at a home run

Sure, but this thread is about who does the best hairlines and judging from this result, I wouldn't put this surgeon at the top. And the patient already had minimal receding and great characteristics to start with. I'm more impressed when a surgeon starts from virtually nothing and creates an entirely new natural hairline. That said, the left side facing the patient looks spectacular. The right side is a miss. 

Edited by Since21

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018