AHD Dr. Hakan Doganay 2850 Grafts FUE - DETAILED REVIEW

ILtrooper

I’m not an expert but I had my surgery about 2-3 weeks before you. I think your hair looks great. Do you notice any weak spots cuz there really doesn’t seem to be any? Is there gel throughout the front of your hair cuz it still looks thick even with product?

On 7/12/2019 at 10:14 PM, jj51702 said:

I’m not an expert but I had my surgery about 2-3 weeks before you. I think your hair looks great. Do you notice any weak spots cuz there really doesn’t seem to be any? Is there gel throughout the front of your hair cuz it still looks thick even with product?

Thank you. I don’t see any weak spots really. The area I banged to the wall right after my surgery had poor growth, but filled up in the last couple of months. No other weak spots from what I can tell.

Feels and looks pretty dense, but I would have like doing it to be more dense. It isn’t as dense as natural hairline dense, but heck a lot better than before my procedure.

Yeah I have some jel in my hair. Not a single person can tell I have done is his and even when I tell them, they don’t believe me. I am very happy with my results honestly. I would do this all over again.

Hakan Doganay gets lots of hate here and a ton of people are simply biased against him, but I am the proof, the man does and can do solid work. He gets 5 stars from me

12 hours ago, jj51702 said:

Do you still have new growth coming in?

I honestly have no idea. I feel like it has gotten thicker from 6 month mark, but that could be the individual hairs thickening up. To me, it feels like there isn’t a brand new growth, but one hairs are thinner than the others, assuming those just eventually get thicker and thicker.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

It's fantastic result! I first have heard of him from my 3rd and 4th circle friends and I've been searching Dr. Doganay recently. Now these photos might convince me to choose him, as well. Thank you for sharing your result, quite helpful to me. 

I'm happy for you. Enjoy with the result and please keep sharing! 

Thanks guys.

i was looking at my hair from 6 years ago and at that time I had no issues at all, full thick hair up front and compared to how my hairline is now and I was amazed how much better it looks now compared to then.

establishing the proper hairline is more important anything else in my opinion.

• 2 years later...