Anyone Rahal patients in Ottawa available to meet this month?

So I am having my surgery done on August 9th with Rahal, and have met some patients recommended by the clinic, all feels fine. However, I just came across Sean's long thread on his not so good experience with Rahal FUE (i'm doing FUT) and I'm a little nervous now. 

It would benefit me so much to meet with a fellow forum member who has had work done by Rahal here in Ottawa to calm me down a bit, and so I can see results on a real person so to speak.Anybody available at all before August 9th would be a huge help.

If located anywhere near, such as montreal or toronto, please don't hesitate to message me. I have no problem coming to you, wherever that may be. As we all know, you can't be too careful with this decision.

Literal no,

I can understand your concerns however, please know that even the best hair transplant surgeons have cases of less than optimal growth and results. Dr. Rahal happens to be very well respected by his peers and adored by his patients.    Frankly, I have always been very impressed by his results and his hairline are phenomenal.  

Not only have I seen examples of his results online, but also in person. Someone who lived local to me reached out to me asking questions about Dr. Rahal several years ago  and I ended up randomly meeting him and literally got to watch his journey and progress as he went through his procedure. He had to restore the frontal third of his scalp using strip surgery and his results were fantastic… Some of the best I’ve ever seen. 

In my opinion, I wouldn’t hesitate to go to Dr. Rahal for hair transplant surgery.  

Best wishes,

Bill

1 minute ago, Bill - Managing Publisher said:

Literal no,

I can understand your concerns however, please know that even the best hair transplant surgeons have cases of less than optimal growth and results. Dr. Rahal happens to be very well respected by his peers and adored by his patients.    Frankly, I have always been very impressed by his results and his hairline are phenomenal.  

Not only have I seen examples of his results online, but also in person. Someone who lived local to me reached out to me asking questions about Dr. Rahal several years ago  and I ended up randomly meeting him and literally got to watch his journey and progress as he went through his procedure. He had to restore the frontal third of his scalp using strip surgery and his results were fantastic… Some of the best I’ve ever seen. 

In my opinion, I wouldn’t hesitate to go to Dr. Rahal for hair transplant surgery.  

Best wishes,

Bill

hey Bill,

That's great to hear! I am actually getting the exact same thing done, strip into my frontal third. Do you think you could put me in contact with this patient? The more people I can talk to who have done surgery with him, the better. It would truly be a huge help.

Thanks,

B

B,

The story I told you was many years ago and to be honest, I can’t remember his username for the life of me. I remember his real name but I certainly can’t give that out without his permission. And I haven’t spoken with him in many years. So regrettably, I probably can’t get you in touch with him specifically however, there are many Dr. Rahal  patience on this for him who I’m sure would be willing to speak with you personally about their experience. If they don’t respond to this topic, use the “search“ feature to find other Rahal patients. 

You can also view patient created websites by physician at www.hairLossweblogs.com. 

I hope this helps,

Bill

6 hours ago, Bill - Managing Publisher said:

B,

The story I told you was many years ago and to be honest, I can’t remember his username for the life of me. I remember his real name but I certainly can’t give that out without his permission. And I haven’t spoken with him in many years. So regrettably, I probably can’t get you in touch with him specifically however, there are many Dr. Rahal  patience on this for him who I’m sure would be willing to speak with you personally about their experience. If they don’t respond to this topic, use the “search“ feature to find other Rahal patients. 

You can also view patient created websites by physician at www.hairLossweblogs.com. 

I hope this helps,

Bill

Hey Bill,

Thanks for the reply. No problem! Since you've been around the forums for a while, can you think of anyone else you know who might be able to contact me about their experience?

Anything helps!

B

I accompanied my friend a few years ago for his transplant with Rahal.  I was there for moral support and to help him recover.  Everything is top notch and my friend's results were exceptional.  He had an FUT procedure, and came out with literally a pencil line thin scar.   

If I could do it over again I would have gone with Rahal no question, and done it all in one shot.   I had an FUE with another well known doctor on here, but I did a very conservative session.