Dr Bhatti 2200 grafts

wjc1979

7 months today. Nothing much to report. There are a few straggly hairs in the transplanted area, and it's still a little red. Nobody has mentioned they have noticed anything, even people I would expect to do so. 

2018-09-03_20.25.54.jpg

20180903_202241.jpg

2 hours ago, 362guy said:

You should have more growth than that for 7 months. I'd be slightly concerned for sure. 

You are right, he should have more growth for 7 months, just as well its a typo and he's actually 7 weeks not 7 months.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, spex said:

He is 2 months post op...... No change expected post op in terms of growth till minimum 3-4 months. 

Grow well mate

Regards

SPEX

Correct, I'm not expecting anything drastic for a while yet. I'm just documenting it regularly even at this early stage for others to reference. 

• 1 month later...

Just over 3.5 months now and something seems to be happening. There are quite a few sparse, wiry hairs sprouting up which looks strange, but it's exciting nonetheless. There seems to be a lot more growth on my right temple than my left, but after reading a few threads here I know that's not abnormal and nothing to worry about. So far the only person who has noticed anything is my barber. 

2018-11-07_20.01.18.jpg

2018-11-07_19.57.28.jpg

2018-11-07_19.56.31.jpg

2018-11-07_19.55.51.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey OP, any progress since the last time you posted? As a patient who is looking at Dr.Bhatti as his prospective surgeon, this looks decent so far, but it needs to get better over the next few months.

I sincerely hope you've thickened up!

Edited by AltonMeyer