11 months post op pics with Dr Rahal... brilliant results !!!

TheBoom

My 11 months results with Dr.Rahal, very impressive results. had my first at 22 and my second HT at 25, judge for yourselves

2400 Grafs on my first HT in Aug 2005(hairline and front) and 2650 Grafes on my second HT Dec 2008(mid scalp)

932105005_F6C1405B4929D9875E99B1BF2F910285.jpg.thumb 832105005_E7A6FDB6F863CE7E8522A21FBAB1E327.jpg.thumb 742105005_E6B87AE0548B840F66B7D7E9BF618AFB.jpg.thumb 642105005_EEBC74AEE3939F392478F99F5F6B4458.jpg.thumb 542105005_D72BD43269EF23A0CEEDB03A458A5E4F.jpg.thumb 442105005_4C84430E81E052826AB5C7D986BED78F.jpg.thumb 342105005_95DCB1BE72073D2EEA2061FCD6AC5237.jpg.thumb 242105005_40E7331EDCC28C3673322DC58ED884EF.jpg.thumb 142105005_B0EE67FCDE84D9CAAEA01ADB4EC81666.jpg.thumb

The results look excellent!! It's good to see an appropraite amount of grafts being used with the future progression being borne in mind. Congratulations, you should be thrilled.

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

Great results. Congratulations.

May I ask, Im presuming that both procedures were done with Rahal, is this correct? Also, what was the motivating factor behind a 2400 graft session the first time round? Im intrigued to see if there was a restrictive factor, or the two session plan was always in mind. If so why was this?

In the final image, where the hairline is pulled back and exposed. I see that a mature hairline design has been used. I applaud this. Im a big believer in a mature hairline, especially considering your other personal factors. I see my situation as very similar to your own. Having selected Rahal as my Dr. it is always very motivational to see such a great result from this similar situation.

Your absolutely correct. Patience is the key to this industry. Also, in life in most aspects. You have obviously been rewarded for your careful and patient approach, and I commend you for it.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hi Raphael,

I appreciate your comments.

To answer your questions, Yes both sessions where done by Dr. Rahal. And it's not only one factor that made me go with my first HT it's several ones.

1: I was only 21 and already a NW3 or NW4, at that age, my social life took a big hit and it made me go threw alot of depressing days, I wasn't myself anymore and all this caused my confidence to get extremely affected.

2: I dont have good genes in terms of hair history in my family, my dad is a bald and so are my mom's brothers. So I knew I was heading that way however I dint know it was going to be that early in my life. I knew I will go threw a HT sooner or later so I told myself "why not now?" Since I'm young.

I heard alot of stories how you should wait to see where your hairloss is heading and that i was too young for a HT but I still went for it and im really happy that I went with Dr. Rahal. He was really able to project my future hair loss and told me it will be one transplant at a time.

So in total i will probebly need to go for another HT to cover my crown but that wont be for a while still , since i still have good covereage. Basically its all about your surgon and how good he is at forcasting your hair loss considering your age , family history etc. And from the begining Dr Rahal advised me that i will need to go for most likely 3 sessions spread out on a 10 year spam. Its now been almost 5 years since my first session and another one done last year. I'm assuming a 3rd one will be needed in 3 to 5 years.

Basically never let your age be a factor in your HT decision ... the younger you are, the better you'll feel about the results. The most important key is just to choose the RIGHT Dr.

I defenitly recomment Dr. Rahal. Not only a great Dr. but an amazinf artist. He truely gave me the best value for my Money.

Hope this helped

Originally posted by TheBoom:

Hey Raphael,

You can check out my profile on hairtransplant network

http://www.hairtransplantnetwo...e-page.asp?WebID=146

it will show you the whole process and have many pics

enjoy

wow man you look great!, really jealous of u by the way icon_smile.gif

I'm 23 years old considering,and I agree on every word u say. My first option in my mind is Rahal, so could you give more info about your hair density, thickness, etc..?

Basically never let your age be a factor in your HT decision ... the younger you are, the better you'll feel about the results. The most important key is just to choose the RIGHT Dr.

TheBoom,

Congratulations on such good results - I am sure you are very happy.

Although you state your opinion above, I would argue that

1) Age is a huge factor in whether you should have a HT

2)"the younger you are, the better you'll feel about the results" is completely false, someday you will understand.

3) "The most important key is just to choose the RIGHT Dr." should be conditioned with, and you are the RIGHT patient!

Dec. 2004 - 1938 Grafts via Strip

Feb. 2009 - 1002 Grafts via FUE

Age is definatly a factor when it comes to an HT, I had one at 22 and it was basically the worst mistake of my life. No one needs a HT and you have plenty of time to make sure you definatly want one. IMHO 25 is the absolute minimum that someone should consider and HT.

On another note, this looks like a great result, as always from Dr Rahal.

Originally posted by HairHope:

TheBoom,

Congratulations on such good results - I am sure you are very happy.

Although you state your opinion above, I would argue that

1) Age is a huge factor in whether you should have a HT

2)"the younger you are, the better you'll feel about the results" is completely false, someday you will understand.

3) "The most important key is just to choose the RIGHT Dr." should be conditioned with, and you are the RIGHT patient!

HairHope

i do still back what i said, if you need more exlaination ... well when i say the younger you arethe better you will feel about he result is based on obviously obtaining good results. Basically if i would have waited long to geting my HT 's i woudn't have acomplished anything what so ever and had the same results, why not enjoy them soon rather then later? This is my point, im sure that even when you wait youll be happier... but in my case, if i waited i would of regreted not having my procedures done earlier.

When i say the RIGHT Dr. .... i mean someone with a good rep and that had much success before,,, NO ONE knows if your the right patient untill after you do your HT. So basically dont go for any JOEBLOW out there just because he can do it, Do it with someone that is known and has experience.

Originally posted by labrat69:

What were/are your hair characteristics and FU density per sq. cm in your donor area ?

And your hair shaft thickness: coarse, medium coarse, medium, medium fine, fine, or very fine ?

PLEASE let us know.

to be honest i dont know the numbers but i know i could of chosen to have more hair per CM square. Basicaly i decided to go for a medum dense coverage all arround because i know i will need some of my donor area for a third HT later on.

my hair is medium fine, very easy to fix and with some gel can look a litle toocfine but i chose to put wax on it... if anything the wax makes it look thicker