I want to do my surgury in Turkey .. Your recommendations?

Hi all, I want to do my first ever ht. I want do it in Turkey.

So, please if you have any recommendations for best clinics in Turkey. If anyone has had any experiences with these clinics or can offer an opinion on them or any others would be a great help!

Please tell me the approximate cost of the clinics if you know!

Thanks in advance!

When it comes to details and professional advising then I will go for Dr. Ali Karadeniz. I met him and had scar repair with him. He speaks fluent English does the extractions himself and receives one patient a day only. Im so comfortable with him if considering Turkey however Im more into Dr. Bhatti in India for my future HT.

If you consider price and great hospitality then you can try Hakan Doganay however I heard that he extracts only 500 grafts and leaves rest to the technicians to do however you never know maybe he has good ones now. Also he doesnt speak English which will be somehow hard to communicate with. He charges EURO 2 per graft.

But the king of FUE and HT with no doubt will remain Dr. Koray Erdogan, he is in an international level does manual FUE and got outstanding technicians however since he opened up a new gigantic clinic I doubt that he can follow up with all the operations done in one day same time with him. He is the most expensive above I mentioned EURO 2.5 per graft. Also his English is superb really.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

When it comes to details and professional advising then I will go for Dr. Ali Karadeniz. I met him and had scar repair with him. He speaks fluent English does the extractions himself and receives one patient a day only. Im so comfortable with him if considering Turkey however Im more into Dr. Bhatti in India for my future HT.

If you consider price and great hospitality then you can try Hakan Doganay however I heard that he extracts only 500 grafts and leaves rest to the technicians to do however you never know maybe he has good ones now. Also he doesnt speak English which will be somehow hard to communicate with. He charges EURO 2 per graft.

But the king of FUE and HT with no doubt will remain Dr. Koray Erdogan, he is in an international level does manual FUE and got outstanding technicians however since he opened up a new gigantic clinic I doubt that he can follow up with all the operations done in one day same time with him. He is the most expensive above I mentioned EURO 2.5 per graft. Also his English is superb really.

Seems like u have seen several docs. Just wondering why u didn't stick with erdogan?

Seems like u have seen several docs. Just wondering why u didn't stick with erdogan?

Well that time I didn't want to do a major work plus Erdogan price was higher and wasn't able to do it in summer due to the long que he has so I shifted to Dr. Hakan who was available in the same week and managed to do the job with less price Euro 2 per graft inclusive all.

Dr. K was introduced to me by the famous hair transplant mentor Joe to examine my scar and see what can be done. So Dr. K advised strongly to do scar revision as FUE into scar wont be effective due to the depth of my scar tissue so I submitted myself the next day and went for surgery. Now my scar relatively still visible but waaaaay better than before.

If I wanted by that time to restore the rest my hair in thinning areas with a major surgery then I would go for Dr. Koray Erdogan or Dr. Bhatti. They are my top choices from their outstanding results and feedbacks. Most likely I lean towards Dr. Bhatti due to his talent in utilizing both hair grafts and BHT.

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

How was the scar repair of dr K. im considering him for the same purpose

It was really outstanding. That Doctor is a strip guru and very careful while performing any surgery. I can say one of the best strips I had, very gentle and so good in suturing. My scar wasnt really easy to resolve.

My Hair Treatments:

Well that time I didn't want to do a major work plus Erdogan price was higher and wasn't able to do it in summer due to the long que he has so I shifted to Dr. Hakan who was available in the same week and managed to do the job with less price Euro 2 per graft inclusive all.

Dr. K was introduced to me by the famous hair transplant mentor Joe to examine my scar and see what can be done. So Dr. K advised strongly to do scar revision as FUE into scar wont be effective due to the depth of my scar tissue so I submitted myself the next day and went for surgery. Now my scar relatively still visible but waaaaay better than before.

If I wanted by that time to restore the rest my hair in thinning areas with a major surgery then I would go for Dr. Koray Erdogan or Dr. Bhatti. They are my top choices from their outstanding results and feedbacks. Most likely I lean towards Dr. Bhatti due to his talent in utilizing both hair grafts and BHT.

Seems like joe is constantly shifting his surgeon recommendations which make me think it's all about $. He doesn't have Dr. K listed on his recommended docs anymore.

• Administrators

We recommend two pre screened doctors that have a track record of providing high quality follicular unit transplantation. With that said, do not limit yourself to one location, go based off of results. Consult with as many doctors as possible and hear what they have to say. Best wishes.

Turkish doctors

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list.asp?StateAbr=TKY

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

The question is wrong!

There is not the (!) best clinic. There is only a reputable clinic which fits you case.

Are you a small case for hairline only? --> Do all by the doc clinic like Keser, HLC, Kaan could be good options in turkey.

Are you abigger case but still FUE --> Erdogan

If strip is your best option --> Do not go to turkey IMO

• 2 weeks later...