Pics of a butcher job

altair

I hope this pic comes through so everyone can see what I have lived with for 15 yrs. I have seen some remarkable repair work pics on this site. I have a consult with Dr. Cooley on the 28th. I just hope he will be able to help me.

HT_006.jpg

I hope this pic comes through so everyone can see what I have lived with for 15 yrs. I have seen some remarkable repair work pics on this site. I have a consult with Dr. Cooley on the 28th. I just hope he will be able to help me.

HT_006.jpg

Ted

Get your cheap thrills elswhere

In a community if we cant offer support then we should not kick a guy when he is in need

Callous comment

Altair, I'm sure Dr. Cooley will be able to help you. I also had a consult with Dr. Cooley before i had my HT In March with Shapiro. I was impressed with Cooley when I met with him and I think he is good choice. I would consult with others also. Shapiro does excellent repair work and I would at least send him some pictures to get an evaluation. I live in the Carolinas also and wanted to stay close to home initially, but listening to everyone on this forum convinced me not to limit myself to my geographical area.

I'm confident you will find someone who can fix your problem.

Tedgroves: Grow up

Ted you're a dick.....Altair used a lot of courage to post his pic, looking for support. You squashed it in a single pass on the keyboard. You've been making these inane comments for a long time now. Go find another medium for your anger

Good luck buddy(I know the feeling).Like Smoothy and so many others have said,do your homework and review all your options.

• Administrators

Sorry that you had these results inflicted upon you. However, now days there are many ways to repair such work and Dr. Cooley is one of the best at doing so.

I suggest viewing his repair section.

Best wishes for getting a natural look.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Altair, I think your making a wise choice about seeing Dr. Cooley. SocialDrinker just went to him and he did an excellent job on him. As for Ted, forget him he is a dickhead. Some people just don't have any manners. Thank you for sharing your photos. I can't hardly imagine what you have gone through all these years. I know that Dr. Cooley will make you happy. Good luck to you icon_smile.gif

Ted,

YOur an absolute idot.. Take your unhappy, disgruntle self to a deserted island and stay out of society. People have more courage in their one hand to post their experience than you will ever have in your entire life.

Or maybe you just need to have your butt kicked and put into ICU for a few weeks by an ex pro athlete who is an extreme fighting champion that's 6'4 250lbs of 5% bodyfat and a 3rd degree black belt in 4 different martial arts disciplines. And not to mention an Ivy League masters graduate multi millionaire, to go along with the Bronze in order make sure you keep your mouth shut for good?? OH THAT WOULD BE ME!!! You better watch your mouth because you dont know who's watching-- IDOT (get a life ).

Altair

Thanks for posting here with us in this forum takes a lot of courage to post here but there is a lot of support from people who share a common issue. The end result for most is quality work from great docs, I wish the same for you.

Hey Ted Groves, you know there have been a number of times I have read your responses thinking to myself this guy has to be a real idiot in life. I can picture you, loser sitting around, last time you got laid was with a months salary a year ago. Get a life!!

Been reading this board for a long while now and felt compelled to register and express my outrage at Tedgroove's comment.

If this coward bully hasn't been banned yet, then this site is not real as it claims to be...

Hello and fine greetings gentlemen.

Forgive me, but I have to interject here and say but a few things, with the hopes that perhaps a few of you, who are either angry at the world or miffed over your own plight in life or who may even be enraged at the seemingly "unfairness" of it all may get something out of it. It's a terrible thing to see how some individuals can hate themselves so. I mean it's sad to see it in action, how they lash out at others, how they "point the proverbial finger" at all but themselves (especially at those who have the courage to not only express themselves before gawking eyes of the world, but to also offer up a visual depiction of their daily plight). It saddens me to no end! Because it's morally weak and without justice. It is emotionally devoid of any compassion. Perhaps they do it in order to mask their own sad state of affairs. Maybe they do it in order to protect themselves from having to feel another's pain. But whatever the case, however horrific or sad it may be, we should never belittle or minimize another's pain. For it is within these moments that truly comes to define us as men. MEN! It's not so much about how many rep's you can squat, how many women you can nail, or to what extent you can bash people's heads in at a local barroom brue-ha-ha (though these things too are a part of us). No. It is in these moments when we are down that makes us strong. Because we have the opportunity to come together, to unite in support, and help lift each other up so that we may have another go at it. It is trite and a clich???©, but it really does take a tremendous amount of courage to ask for help. And when we do so, and when we are met with another who cares, it makes us stronger. It makes us all stronger. It makes us men. And when this happens, one cannot help but look back on those who are too afraid to stand up with pity and sorrow. Because they will never become men, and they will never live up to their full potential. And no amount of encouragement from our end will ever help them "come up."

I have much respect for anyone who stands before us all, exposed and open.

I have been reading this site now for about 8 months, roughly three weeks after my first and only HT back in mid Oct. of last year. So this will mark my first time writing you guys. I cannot tell you how uplifting, supportive and informative all of you have been for me.

Hang in there altair! My thoughts and support are with you...

Well put. Couldnt have said it better myself. Welcome to the forum. I know I personally will be looking forward to future posts from you since you seem like an extremely articulate person.

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Solid,

The word you're looking for is "touch???©", which is a French term coming from the fencing jargon and now widely used to designate a shot reaching its target.

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day

ugh, Thore pound wood! Beat special person with club. Does not good. Wearing special helmet.

Ugh, me make fire.

That was for any moron who's wants to belittle someone for who the are presenting themselves as. That is courage. Altair, you are all courage.

Good Luck Altair, sry, but I gave my vote to someone else. You were right there too man.