Over 3years post 4200 FUE

Mick50

Hi just a pic taken with my Galaxy S7 in admittedly good lighting .Just a word of encouragement really for anyone thinking of having a hair transplant .Its over 3 years since my transplant and still going strong will need a second one into mid-scalp into crown if I want total coverage but as a full blown Norwood 5 its been an amazing transformation .I'm 55 now and it has taken years of my appearance and of course most importantly confidence in general much higher .

Will put up more pics next weekend but in most lighting it looks solid and natural .

Ha and of course I do colour my hair I still have a lot of black in it but don't really like the salt and pepper look when its all grey I will leave it natural .

5b32faa0400ba_Photoon18-12-2014at10_59.thumb.jpg.99862676c12090515956dee3d0e278f7.jpg

20180330_193408.jpg.fe86313628f11025b8b82a098ad7fcb3.jpg

Edited by Mick50

Jesus. Who was the surgeon?

Hi Jean ,I took a risk which I wouldn't recommend to anyone else and went to a clinic in Turkey where the Doc just drew the hair line [Dr Resat ] and 2 techs did the rest, extractions incisions etc . I was lucky in that the techs knew what they were doing .This post is not about

the whole tech input etc its just to give guys hope that transplants do last if done properly and can be life changing ,believe me if you care about losing your hair at 25 it will still bother you in your 40's and 50's although of course I accept it's more devastating to go bald in your 20's .

U look awesome man .. thanks for posting .. I’m so afraid myself going to be 40 soon n about to get a hair transplant but so afraid it won’t hold up .. this really eases my mind ..

As long as you go to someone who takes your potential future hair loss into account and plans accordingly you will be fine man ,hey and dont' worry 40 is young plenty of years to enjoy your new hair with maybe a second one to reinforce it if needed .

That certainly turned out great. You look about 36 in the after pic.

Ha 36 dont know about that but thanks I'll take it . Just shows the importance of having a hairline to frame the face .