Dr. Matt Huebner at Natural Transplants

What's your point exactly? And first of all i'm NOT a guy. I'm a lady. And my review was sincere and HONEST, it does NOT matter whether the topic is new or old. People need to stop being weird and giving FAKE negative reviews about doctors they don't know. If anyone is seriously going to give A critical review about a doctor, they should back up their argument with some evidence. Reviews should NOT be based on rumors from 2nd 3rd party experience(s). If you have no prove or evidence of what you're talking about, just...shut up. 

NOTE the way the guy who originally posted this review as a question seeking a honest advice, he kept of asking the reviewers posting negative stuff on Dr. Huebner to give to some evidence that Dr. Huebner is NOT a good HT doctor, but they could NOT provide any evidence, all they kept on saying was....his transplant procedures does not look natural, bra bra bra, and then we have that one moron who posting a video of Mr. Lance and adding FALSE, FAKE,  misleading information sating Lance was NOT satisfied, that is so stupid and pathetic, posting lies and untruthful stuff is just plain WRONG!

Maybe you are a women, but definitely you are no lady. 

There was a lot of proof given from Dr. Huebners own (!) website. The techniques used are outdated, period. You are the one with no proof actually, neither did you give proof for the "outstanding" work you are claiming, nor did you verify yourself here before you attacked long time posters.  

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, MsLia said:

What's your point exactly? And first of all i'm NOT a guy. I'm a lady. And my review was sincere and HONEST, it does NOT matter whether the topic is new or old. People need to stop being weird and giving FAKE negative reviews about doctors they don't know. If anyone is seriously going to give A critical review about a doctor, they should back up their argument with some evidence. Reviews should NOT be based on rumors from 2nd 3rd party experience(s). If you have no prove or evidence of what you're talking about, just...shut up. 

NOTE the way the guy who originally posted this review as a question seeking a honest advice, he kept of asking the reviewers posting negative stuff on Dr. Huebner to give to some evidence that Dr. Huebner is NOT a good HT doctor, but they could NOT provide any evidence, all they kept on saying was....his transplant procedures does not look natural, bra bra bra, and then we have that one moron who posting a video of Mr. Lance and adding FALSE, FAKE,  misleading information sating Lance was NOT satisfied, that is so stupid and pathetic, posting lies and untruthful stuff is just plain WRONG!

You are certainly free to share your genuine experience, but attacking posters and making unsubstantiated claims is not tolerated on the forum. If you are a genuine patient I suggest you create a thread showing us several before and after photos in good lighting with several different angles. I look forward to seeing your thread.

Warm regards- Melvin

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

You are certainly free to share your genuine experience, but attacking posters and making unsubstantiated claims is not tolerated on the forum. If you are a genuine patient I suggest you create a thread showing us several before and after photos in good lighting with several different angles. I look forward to seeing your thread.

Warm regards- Melvin

And just to ask you, the guy above openly disrespected me, and you totally cool with that? His statement was very demeaning, opinionated, and disrespectful, and i quote him, "...Maybe you are a women, but definitely you are no lady." And you're totally fine with that statement?

In my post, i never made ANY claim or disrespected anyone, all I did was point out the TRUTH, which is, their bad reviews about Dr. Huebner are FALSE, and NOT supported by any evidence. Why is that wrong for me to say?

• Administrators
2 hours ago, MsLia said:

And just to ask you, the guy above openly disrespected me, and you totally cool with that? His statement was very demeaning, opinionated, and disrespectful, and i quote him, "...Maybe you are a women, but definitely you are no lady." And you're totally fine with that statement?

In my post, i never made ANY claim or disrespected anyone, all I did was point out the TRUTH, which is, their bad reviews about Dr. Huebner are FALSE, and NOT supported by any evidence. Why is that wrong for me to say?

He has been more respectful than you have, in fact you have openly made audacious statements about our forum and our members. You are the one coming on here making bold statements. The only post that will be approved moving forward will be a legitimate thread of your results as previously requested.

Warm regards- Melvin

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@MsLia

Frankly, you sound like a paid representative coming here to defend your doctor rather than a genuine patient. If you are a genuine patient however, I do apologize. But, instead of huffing and puffing and hurling insults at people who are sharing their genuine opinions, why don’t you create a new topic to share your genuine experience with actual photos before, during and after surgery? Then perhaps we can reevaluate his technique and results and see for ourselves that he is doing state of the art work. That’s your claim right? So why don’t you create a new topic and  show us your procedure and results and that will speak many more volumes then your words which are not going to be taking this seriously without photos. 

As  Melvin said, that’s the only kind of post we are going to accept from you next. Your first post was very abrasive and attacking so frankly, anybody who responded to you  in a less than friendly way is not doing anything wrong considering how you approached this community.    You can’t come here guns a blazing and then expect the moderators to defend you when someone is nasty back to you.   

So now it’s time for you to put up or shut up. Let’s see those before and after photos of your own scalp. And let’s see photos of your scalp immediately after surgery as well. 

For the record, it is possible that this doctor is doing follicular unit hair transplantation. Perhaps, he’s just trying to be slick with marketing by renaming FUE to HUE which contains his last name.   But it makes me wonder what that even stands for any means… Hueber unit extraction?  God,  I hope I don’t have any Hueber units in my head to be extracted ?.  

But like I said, perhaps he just put a fancy name on it because of a tool or device he uses and even though that’s technically inaccurate and deceptive at best,  it doesn’t necessarily mean his technique isn’t viable. 

So, I will give you some benefit of the doubt since you claim you are so happy but it is now up to you to prove to this community that your results are genuine and top-notch. Let’s see those before and after pictures. 

Best Regards,

Bill

• Like 2

And maybe you could get your 2 friends who had HT's in on this too.  You DO want to prove with actual patient testimonials and factual pictures to us just how good the Dr is, right? 

• Like 1

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

It astounds me that outdated methods such as mini grafts by Huebner are still practiced, speaks volumes about the lack of good educational materials about hair restoration. The idea that such time warped procedures are still being successfully marketed by some dinosaur "surgeons" is bothersome.

Hair restoration is very lightly regulated in most places, but it does bring into question whether or not archaic, outmoded and semi-barbaric techniques such as flap surgery and to a lesser extent mini grafts ought to be banned by state legislatures in the US and by other legislative bodies elsewhere.

That's a can of worms to discuss.

Edited by Speegs

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

5 hours ago, Bill - Managing Publisher said:

@MsLia

Frankly, you sound like a paid representative coming here to defend your doctor rather than a genuine patient. If you are a genuine patient however, I do apologize. But, instead of huffing and puffing and hurling insults at people who are sharing their genuine opinions, why don’t you create a new topic to share your genuine experience with actual photos before, during and after surgery? Then perhaps we can reevaluate his technique and results and see for ourselves that he is doing state of the art work. That’s your claim right? So why don’t you create a new topic and  show us your procedure and results and that will speak many more volumes then your words which are not going to be taking this seriously without photos. 

As  Melvin said, that’s the only kind of post we are going to accept from you next. Your first post was very abrasive and attacking so frankly, anybody who responded to you  in a less than friendly way is not doing anything wrong considering how you approached this community.    You can’t come here guns a blazing and then expect the moderators to defend you when someone is nasty back to you.   

So now it’s time for you to put up or shut up. Let’s see those before and after photos of your own scalp. And let’s see photos of your scalp immediately after surgery as well. 

For the record, it is possible that this doctor is doing follicular unit hair transplantation. Perhaps, he’s just trying to be slick with marketing by renaming FUE to HUE which contains his last name.   But it makes me wonder what that even stands for any means… Hueber unit extraction?  God,  I hope I don’t have any Hueber units in my head to be extracted ?.  

But like I said, perhaps he just put a fancy name on it because of a tool or device he uses and even though that’s technically inaccurate and deceptive at best,  it doesn’t necessarily mean his technique isn’t viable. 

So, I will give you some benefit of the doubt since you claim you are so happy but it is now up to you to prove to this community that your results are genuine and top-notch. Let’s see those before and after pictures. 

Best Regards,

Bill

Kindly, no need for further discussion. on this matter. You guys are kinda strange with your ignorant arguments. So, if someone post a passionate review you call them "paid agents"?? That's kinda weird for you to even say, and instead of this back to back responses about how bad Dr. Huebner or a particular doctor is.... why not just post a evidence of poor HT outcome done by Dr. Huebner? That's all I have asked a million times, and NONE of you has anything to provide, all I keep hearing is "his methods are outdated, his procedures are not normal...." All those baseless arguments means NOTHING without any prove or evidence of what you're talking about. On this very post, I pointed out the 2 guys who tried to post LIES, and misleading negative information using one of Dr. Huebner's patients, Mr. Lance, to validate their baseless claims, and when I pointed out their FALSE claims, because I personally know Mr. Lance....all over sudden I became the bad person, what a joke!!

My claim is very simple, and is this, Dr. Huebner is one of the best HT doctors we have here in America. Followed by Dr. Diep, and Dr. Umar, among other. My experience with him was the BEST, and all the reviews that I have seen about his work is great are outstanding, almost ALL of them! That's my claim and I own it.

My main goal was to point out about you guys deceptive reviews about him, Dr. Huebner. And some of you are so lazy can't even go to his website and see the meaning of HUE (High-Yield Unit Extraction®,) and it's well explained there, ....and you have guts to criticize stuff you don't even know what you're criticizing. Anyhow, have a good day guys. You kinda hurt my feelings but I still love you guys, have a great evening.

MsLia,

I find it funny that you’re so convinced that all other reviews (other than yours) is FALSE.  Or at least you seem to think anything less than a glowing review is false. Honestly, your posts are the classic signs of a clinic attempting to defend itself using a pretend patient as a guise.   I have already asked you to start a new topic to share your own personal experience with Photos but since you obviously have no interest in doing that, I can only assume that my assumption is correct and that you are not even real patient. 

You are also very antagonistic towards other members and thus there’s no place for you here on our forum.  

Best of luck,

Bill

• Like 1