My case 3.600 grafts Turkey Serkan

fjavierm

Admin Update: To clarify, Dr. Serkan was the chosen hair transplant surgeon, not Dr. Erdogan. Thus, the title of this topic has been changed.

Hi

I was in Turkey last 6 March, 3600 grafts.

But i am a very worried, cause, 19 days later, i am watching comparing with other persons who operated the sames days, my evolution is a little worse.

I have lost a lot of hairs.

I want to post to ask 'real and true opinions' about people who also do the transplant or doctors.

i see very soon to lost so much hair

3.600gratfs concentrates on the frontal

i attach pics

1 and 2, before the operation

3 (one weeks after)

4 (15 days after)

5 (19 days after)

20180203_164125.thumb.jpg.d30d3e73e365f9502eeaca336a7f4bce.jpg

20180306_110520.thumb.jpg.eda61654a6400bca115178dad3360703.jpg

20180315_194224.thumb.jpg.aea138b3e99fb9b5c80303c877651052.jpg

20180324_105513.thumb.jpg.bc487b3f6f5f5fdcfde1da55520f1b74.jpg

20180324_105520.thumb.jpg.08cc062daa501c37a9455c9d3fd43add.jpg

Edited by Bill - Managing Publisher

Don't worry, Javier, your evolution seems pretty normal. Your particular desert arrived early, but that means it will end sooner!

Be patient! I had my HT also with Dr. Erdogan 4 months ago and I'm very happy with the evolution, so don't worry, it's only a waiting process :)

Hi

I was in Turkey last 6 March, 3600 grafts.

But i am a very worried, cause, 19 days later, i am watching comparing with other persons who operated the sames days, my evolution is a little worse.

I have lost a lot of hairs.

I want to post to ask 'real and true opinions' about people who also do the transplant or doctors.

i see very soon to lost so much hair

3.600gratfs concentrates on the frontal

i attach pics

1 and 2, before the operation

3 (one weeks after)

4 (15 days after)

5 (19 days after)

Totally as would be expected, early shedder hopefully results in early grower. Give it 4 months and you should see a huge change. The magic seems to happen overnight. Good luck on your 18 month journey :D

5024 grafts with Asmed Clinic. Dr Koray 25th & 26th Oct 2017

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

• 2 weeks later...

unfortunately, seeing in forums and other cases, I have seen that just after 8-10 days, the scabs fall and there remains a lot of transplanted hair that falls out after a month. But in the cases that when the scabs fall, there is no hair, because it has fallen with scabs or another reason, so according to the evaluation of cases, I have seen that transplantation is not usually successful

In summary, after 10 days if you have hair that falls after a month, it is almost certain that the transplant has been a success

But if the scabs fall off after 10-12 days and you do not have hair left, it is that you have not survived much transplant

Seeing other colleagues who also operated on the same dates, many of them, the implanted hair has remained up to 1 month, or even more, practically all the implanted hair, and then from the month it is falling

Of the 6 people who operated on the same dates, the bad luck that I am the only one who has fallen

One thing that could happen, is that something failed in the transplant, everything can happen.

Another also, is that I perform the transplant in the afternoon I finish at 18:00 and then at night to sleep take a pill that gave me the clinic and I wake up all sweating everywhere, it was an effect of the painkiller, because it was just take it and start sweating

The next day at the clinic they took off the bandages and washed our heads for what could also be, that when washing and after sweating, dragged the hair

The thing is that seeing my colleagues and watching forums, I do not have much hope that the operation has gone well, since right after the scabs was not right, even seeing that 3,600 grafts were more than enough to give a good look and a success, bad luck, mine.

This is what happens in Turkey, now to wait.

You need to chill and and relax, your negativity is unwarranted - your just over a month post op for gods sake. Forget comparing yourself to others, we are all unique and heal at different rates. It will get worse before it get better, minimum 3.5 months before you see any sprouts of hair if your lucky. Your on an 18 month Journey my friend.

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

I'd chime in with everyone else here. This is normal :) everyone panics and compares to others stories but we all have different factors in our lives that contribute to healing differently - diet, health, environment. Take a step back relax and let the process happen, stressing out is actually going to hinder your healing time buddy.

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

fjavierm,

Thanks for sharing your hair transplant experience and concerns. I have to chime in with the rest of our members and agree that your transplant looks perfectly normal for only a couple of weeks. I'm not sure why you seem so concerned so early on however, we advise you strongly to relax and wait a full year to see the result before drawing a final conclusion.

That said, a bigger concern has been brought to my attention. I was contacted by Dr. Erdogan's clinic and they claim they did not have a 3600 graft case on March 6, 2018. They also stated that they've contacted you privately but you have not responded. Why is this?

Dr. Erdogan's clinic saw you post some concerns and was going to reply to you given that you stated that you are his patient....however, while investigating the details of your case to formulate a reply, they couldn't find any record of anyone on March 6th who underwent 3600 grafts. They also stated that the type of implantation and opening of the incisions doesn't represent their work.

Can you please confirm that Dr. Erdogan was definitely your hair transplant surgeon? If not, who was your surgeon and we can make the change?

If Dr. Erdogan was your surgeon, please send me a private message with your full name and date of surgery so I can email them with this information.

Thanks,

Bill

yes, i was talking with erdogan and serkan, both clinics turkey, to do the HT

at the end i did the HT in serkan

i reported several weeks and now yestarday too to change the head post.

no special interest i am particular, sorry

Edited by fjavierm

yes, i was talking with erdogan and serkan, both clinics turkey, to do the HT

at the end i did the HT in serkan

So in other words the title of your thread is totally misleading - my case 3600 grafts Turkey Erdogen ?

Maybe I'm wrong but most reading this would assume you had your HT performed at Asmed by Dr Erdogen. :mad::mad::mad::mad: