Long time creeper - first time publisher. 3100 grafts time to tell me awesome story.

People happy with thier results with Dr. Hasson  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Valued Contributor
Boo hoo someone posted an opinion you don't agree with on a forum on the internet....shocker haha.

So this was fut aka strip surgery of course? If it was i wouldn't have risked that scar on the back of my head for that minor hair loss.

How old are you JimmyTwoTimes? You might be traveling down that lifelong road of keeping up with your hair loss by having surgery after surgery.

Hasson doesn't need any more word of mouth lol He's the main doctor this website promotes. Although he really only does strip procedures and charges a premium to do so. Eh. That's my opinion.I'm entitled to it. You don't have to like it.

The nature in which you came into this thread, aWidowsPeek, is very antagonizing. Everyone in this thread handled their business respectably.

This has nothing to do with not being able to share one’s opinion. jjsrader admitted his negative attitude towards OP stemmed from a little bit of jealousy. He apologized. We should move forward from here. Not go back.

Concerning your remarks on chasing one’s hairloss: that’s all anyone is ever doing once you get a hair transplant. You, yourself, had two procedures with Dr. Nader alone if I’m correct. I’m not aware of anything prior to that. You (not you specifically, the royal you) have to be aware that this is something you’re going to have to deal with for the rest of your life. Being that hair loss is progressive and the human body tends to reject medication in it’s own individual timeline anyone thinking about a hair transplant has to know that there is, by and large, a very real possibility that they will have to revisit it.

That’s, like, the first thing an ethical doctor is going to tell you. It’s 101. A doctor is going to tell you that fin doesn’t stop hairloss, it merely slows it down. It may not be next year. It may not be 10 years, however it goes, one day you will look at your head and decide that it’s time to approach your doctor again.

Edited by Steeeve

Jimmy,

I like this topic because it’s very unique… You decided to create a poll instead of just sharing your experience. As a two-time Dr. Hasson patient (four time hair transplant patient overall), I am very happy with my results. In fact, after wearing my hair very short for the last 10 years or so, I actually started to grow my hair out a bit just for fun. I will likely be posting pictures in a few months which will also show people that there are no limits as to how you can grow and style your hair with the right hair transplant from the right hair surgeon.

I see that you have been added to the ranks of many satisfied Dr. Hasson patients. In my opinion, he has always been one of the best and still is today. I appreciate you sharing your experience and photos and I am ecstatic for you that you are happy with your new head of hair.

Please feel free to continue posting, sharing your experience and helping others who are seeking advice and excellent doctors.

Best wishes,

Bill

I see that there has also been some controversy on this topic, which given Jimmy’s level of hair loss, I can understand a little. That said, One thing that has always made this community better than the others ( in addition to it being more popular) was the supportive nature of its members. While we always ask members to be truthful and honest, being respectful is something this forum community prides itself on as opposed to others where I’ve seen pages and pages of trash talk before a moderator even gets involved...if ever.

I see there has already been an apology on this topic which I agree was a class move. But I also see a few other posts that continue to be antagonizing. Please remember that we are all in the same boat and through our hair loss and hair restoration endeavors, we are bonded as a community of people with a similar interest and gold. That doesn’t mean we all will agree, but we should certainly be respectful toward one another and not make comments that are going to be blatantly Offensive.

So please don’t post any more negative comments… Let’s be respectful in our comments and encourage and thank Jimmy for sharing his experience.

Best wishes,

Bill

Respectful.

jjsrader, I’ll be honest, I was expecting to thunderdome it out here but I appreciate your turn around. This community is supposed to be a safe place. A place where people can share their stories or reach out for help. A place to receive help from others who are able to share their wisdom. Wisdom doesn’t always come from a positive or pretty place. When people make mistakes it’s one thing to call them out but it’s another to berate them for it and it feels like there’s a lot of beratement going around lately. I take a lot of what you say to heart because you generally have a lot to offer. I appreciate that you came back to the light side. :)

Jimmytwotimes, when I saw your hairline I was unbelievably jealous. Dude...it...it’s beautiful. :D I hope I can be so lucky.

Thanks Steve for jumping in and i’ll admit i was also looking forward to a scrapp lol. Buy Mr JS did step up and was super classy. Appreciative to all. I’m so happy with my hair i can’t even tell ya. I’m a lucky fella and I know it. Best,

J

Boo hoo someone posted an opinion you don't agree with on a forum on the internet....shocker haha.

So this was fut aka strip surgery of course? If it was i wouldn't have risked that scar on the back of my head for that minor hair loss.

How old are you JimmyTwoTimes? You might be traveling down that lifelong road of keeping up with your hair loss by having surgery after surgery.

Hasson doesn't need any more word of mouth lol He's the main doctor this website promotes. Although he really only does strip procedures and charges a premium to do so. Eh. That's my opinion.I'm entitled to it. You don't have to like it.

YeAh so listen: i’m 40 and i have a large donor area to use. Obviously Hasson and I discussed this and if i need to drop back to him for a touch up in ten years - so be it. I’m not afraid of that. But I appreciate your concern.

I’m NOT word of mouthing for Dr Hasson per say - i’m just speaking to all of the fellas out there who are wondering: are any of these doctors outvthere legit? And this whole discussion (with all of the conflict included) has become one of the clearer messaged one’s i’ve read - getting to the point of how good a surgeon someone is. Even in all the heat on this topic everyone admits that he’s very good if not the best. And i know when i was digging around looking for intel, i’d have loved to have come across somethning this honest. So there ya go.

And my feelings weren’t hurt you arse. But a fella slaps you in the face what would you do;) we’re all all good now anyways. J

Jimmy,

I like this topic because it’s very unique… You decided to create a poll instead of just sharing your experience. As a two-time Dr. Hasson patient (four time hair transplant patient overall), I am very happy with my results. In fact, after wearing my hair very short for the last 10 years or so, I actually started to grow my hair out a bit just for fun. I will likely be posting pictures in a few months which will also show people that there are no limits as to how you can grow and style your hair with the right hair transplant from the right hair surgeon.

I see that you have been added to the ranks of many satisfied Dr. Hasson patients. In my opinion, he has always been one of the best and still is today. I appreciate you sharing your experience and photos and I am ecstatic for you that you are happy with your new head of hair.

Please feel free to continue posting, sharing your experience and helping others who are seeking advice and excellent doctors.

Best wishes,

Bill

BILL! Thanks for weighing in!

I have to tell you how useful this sight was when i was weighing over my options. And i would have never even signed up or posted, but when i did my check in with Hasson and he was so happy with how well my hair had come in - i decided to sign up and let you all know. I remember in my consult with him, i was so concerned about what would happen to me after a sugery and I could tell as i asked him the MANY questions that he was getting a little frustrated. At the time i just thought he was grumpy - but now i realized that he couldn’t explain to me how good he was without coming across like an ass. Not sure if that makes sense - But i knew i could go out there and let people know that he knows his shite. That’s my only reason for posting!

I know it might seem like i was’t losing my hair: but I WAS. The pics i have don’t show to the full extent how much it was receding and how thin i was on the top. I have a selfie of my consult where the overhead lighting in his office shows it a little starker. I’ll post it as soon as i can find a picture editor app to get my face out of it. Hasson’s guy did my last bunch on my request.

Anyways great job here and it’s an honour to have the man himself weigh in! I’ll be growing my hair out long now,too!

Edited by Jimmytwotimes

Here is a pic from my consult in Hasson’s office. You can see how much hair i was losing (had lost) i little better here. For a fella at 38 i was tired of it. I first noticed it going when i was around 25. I had a photo taken with a girlfriend and when we later saw the picture she turned to me and said: are you going bald!? I’d never forgotten about that and likely every day since that moment i was obsessed. Measuring my hair loss every few months. I went on proscar but it was clear it wasn’t helping. I was losing my hair and it was driving me crazy. So a good 15 years or so of agony all taken away with this procedure.

That’s all i have for now! Readers feel free to dm me for more intel.

J

1042F443-5935-4B19-8891-4FB936194420.jpeg.f3843cb11d4f73af08593e4b3a3cdeb6.jpeg

Interesting thread. Great to see everyone's made up.

We all have different levels of hairloss huh. I personally thought you had loads of hair but your last post really tells the story of what you went through - and its similar to so many of us. Its not how much hair you've lost, its how it affects the individual

Great result and well done

Jimmy and all,

Reality is, everybody is different. Someone with a small degree of hair loss like Jimmy may be very unhappy and affected by it on a daily basis while somebody with more hair loss may not even care. As for me, I had extensively more hair loss then Jimmy by the time I had my first hair transplant however, when I was younger and started noticing a small bald spot appearing in the crown, I became very insecure about it. Now given that my age at the time was close to 21 and I only had a small degree of loss in the crown, I was not really a good candidate for a hair transplant at that time anyway. However, in Jimmy‘s case, with hairline recession, he was certainly a better candidate than I was with a small ball spot in the crown.

Long story short, Jimmy‘s hair before surgery may not have looked bad at all to many of us, but to him, it was a major insecurity. So he went to one of the best doctors and underwent hair restoration surgery and feels a lot better about himself now.

Dr. Hasson is not the kind of doctor to just do a procedure on somebody without discussing the potential of future hair loss and the possible need for additional work as he ages. Thus, as long as Jimmy is aware that he may need additional work down the line and has been advised that hair loss medication such as Propecia and Rogaine may be helpful in maintaining existing hair, there’s nothing wrong with what he did… In fact, he’s very happy and we should be happy for him.

Best wishes,

Bill

Just my two cents, you clearly had visible hairloss and the remaining hairline was beginning to look sickly. There are hundreds of people on the forum who have gone for more aggressive work with less loss than you. This is a well worth it case. Big improvement on a situation that previously was better than most men your age but wasn't great.

• 2 weeks later...