Long time creeper - first time publisher. 3100 grafts time to tell me awesome story.

People happy with thier results with Dr. Hasson  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello everyone. It took me a long time to post this, but i figured now was the best time to share. I had my surgery 2 years ago - and went in to see Dr Hasson recently for a check in. And my results were life changing. I spend years creeping this site to get info and never thought i’d actually go through with anything. But thanks to all of you and your posts i did and choosing Dr Hasson was the best choice i could have made.

My reason for posting now is to share with you all the truth about how good Hasson is, and how his work has changed my life. I know a lot of you out there are scared and wonder if the results are real/pictures are legit etc. I am here to tell you - they are. Hasson uses a old school little camera for his pics. There is no “lightning “ except for the overhead fluorescent lights of his office. I *think we all get our pics done in the same place, against a blue door at the end of his hallway. Any positive results you have seen on here from him i can tell you - are 100% legit.

I’ve read some scepticism and I completely get it - how can you know? You can’t know until you talk to him i guess. Or go through with the procedure. But if you are weighing testimonials i’m here to add a positive one. Hasson did an amazing job on my receesing hairline and if you saw me right now - you’d never know that my hair was recceding. He actually tried to talk me out of getting it done at first. And I convinced him to take me on as a patient. So if you think he’s only in it for the job - i’d disagree.

I have more to say and will later - as well as posting pictures as soon as i get them. Any other Hasson vets can confirm my points above.

I’ll also answer any questions you have when i am able to.

Good luck.

Okay here are the pics. Before/ PRE surgery/ and two years after. Again, there is no powder or anything in my hair aside from some hair product.

Hasson 3100 grafts. I asked him to go super tight and point out my temples. I hate the look of guys getting the top and peaks done but not doing the sides too. I’d go full on and reaveal my face but i come from a very traditional Irish family and they’d never let me love it down. But no one back home has notcied - including my own Ma and brothers. I live in Vancouver but was more than open to traveling to get the surgery done.

My biggest fears were: would it take. Would people be able to notice? Was i going to the right Dr.

Yes it took. And I don’t think my own wife would have known if she wasn’t there herself. Hasson (as I mentioned earlier) genuinely tried to talk me out of this. He was clear that I didn’t need anything done - but my mind was made up. He warned me about all of the patients that come see him who have had hack jobs done and they all end up in his office. Some he can fix and others he cannot. When i told him about the other two dr’s i was considering (one I consulted with and the other I was serious about going to) he got very serious and took me through some repairs he had to do on patience that had been to those doctors. He said he’d take me just to save me from getting an undesirable job from someone else. And we are off the the races.

Mostly for scheduling reasons it took me two years to get back to him. And he was over the moon with my results. There are a few FUE adjustments we’ll make along the front hairline but this will only take a few minutes in his chair.

My over all expectations were surpassed. I can’t tell you how many people come up to me /strangers/old friends/etc and tell me how great my hair is.

Anyone wondering about more details - bring em on:)

6F7BB392-C1D9-40FE-B672-412D669170C8.thumb.jpg.fc41cab3fc82a72b156ae8114f7cb867.jpg

956CC518-279D-4896-8105-DF137BA8525E.thumb.jpg.c8d6804b7dc016c8d3af6dd016802b56.jpg

70D75887-193C-4B8C-AA7E-B84E0CBFCB95.thumb.jpg.53f6a1eada52b0e183ba6fec78faef03.jpg

3F49B6D1-81B2-4FDF-BB17-F2D053838E56.thumb.jpg.67c87973c40ab8da4141836c6a16fc6a.jpg

Edited by Jimmytwotimes

Sure. This is a message-board forum for people w/hairloss.

You didn't have any. Hasson told you so. He only operated on you so you wouldn't possibly be disfigured by a less technical surgeon.

You don't belong on this forum nor should you be posting here. In fact, your thread should be deleted.

jjsrader, you came along very bitter and jealous with such an aggresive response.

This is a valuable thread for all users as the OP openly discussed the PRO and CONS from his dicussion with Hasson. Very valuable.

Besides: Any hairtransplant is avout vanity and per definition "unneccesary". If the OP wants to go from approx. NW1.5 to a "hair model" and he has the funds (and not further loss is expected)...why not do it? He made his homework, went to a good clinic.

He looks better than before IMO.

Some more backgroudn Info would be nice like age etc.

As per usual it's a great result from Hasson. Checked your profile and you were born in 1966 jjsrader, it may not be an issue for someone in their fifties but in your twenties when 95% of your peers have hairlines that are genuinely flawless artpieces it is a problem.

It clearly looks better and OP is happy so its money well spent.

I respectfully disagree. I'm not bitter at all. It is my 'opinion' only this man had no hairloss (Hasson's as well).

I'll leave it at that. I'll stand by my posted responses.

Hasson told him he had no hairloss. A surgeon with decades of experience.

No worries everyone; I post when I have something to write.

Well jjsrader aren’t you just a charmer. For someone who wasn’t loosing my hair Hasson did 3100 grafts. He didn’t say i that “I wasn’t suffering from hair loss” - he just didn’t hink i needed to make any adjustments. My response to him was that it was important to me. And your aggression here is totally inappropriate.

I posted here for one reason - to share my story for anyone who was wondering if a HTP would be right for them and to make sure i share my story of how good Hasson is. I know i perused these pages looking for some intel to guid me- and i want to add some positive insight from a man who’s gone through a HTP.

Maybe i’ve missed the rules of being a member but i imagine that you jjsrader are not the gate keeper and are just an a&&hole.

To all others who read this post and have some questions- please let me know!

jimmy thanks for the feedback....pay no attention to the haters...whatever works for you and makes you happy...who cares if the haters believe you should only do what they believe is ok....i think at 40....yes being 40 and doing this is ok vs being 22 and doing this....you were/are safe in filling in the front/temple hairline a bit like you did. I too am a patient of Hasson/Wong and was very impressed with their entire operation. May go back in about a year for some FUE touch-up.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

"Maybe i’ve missed the rules of being a member but i imagine that you jjsrader are not the gate keeper and are just an a&&hole."

---------------------

I'm a hairloss sufferer. You were not. Your surgeon told you so. NO gatekeeping.

If you are discouraged from posting further or were taken aback - that should tell you something about yourself.

I am just responding with my opinion of the facts you presented. Nothing personal, btw.

Don’t worry about JS .. he’s a knowledgeable guy . The guy has been suffering from hair loss most his life .. so yeah it’s been a battle for him..

It seems like he just don’t like it when people do surgery for cosmetic reasons .. since it’s a risk to do surgery but it’s obvious ur hair was bothering u.enough for u to get 3100 grafts n spent thousands of dollars.. n ur transplant turned out great so it’s a good decision on ur part .. n it’s appreciated that u came on here to share your story.

Thanks to all of the kind words and positive responses:) i was 37 when i got this done.

As for you JS - get over it. AGAIN Hasson DID NOT SAY I WASN’T losing my hair. He just thought I was fine as is. I did not. And although my hair loss might not have been as severe as yours could be - i was still losing my hair and had been for my whole adult life.

My REASON for posting wasn’t to join your little click JS, it was to enlighten people who could be out there- and are considering getting a hair transplant as to how good Hasson’s work is. And after Hasson telling me about the horror stories he’s come across (where people have been butchered by hacks) I thought it was my duty to put some evidence of the quality of Hasson’s work out there.

So many hair loss sufferers scroll through site after site wondering if getting a HTP will ruin their lives or change it in a positive way forever. And there is so much uncertainty for people and I just wanted to tell my story, show my evidence and let anyone out there who is sceptical know - Hasson does excellent work and i think he is trustworthy.

Good luck and as always - any more detailed questions aboutvthe sugery - post op - pre op - how long it takes to grow - scock loss - etc. Let me know.

JS I invite you not to comment here anymore and go find someone else to bully.

jimmy thanks for the feedback....pay no attention to the haters...whatever works for you and makes you happy...who cares if the haters believe you should only do what they believe is ok....i think at 40....yes being 40 and doing this is ok vs being 22 and doing this....you were/are safe in filling in the front/temple hairline a bit like you did. I too am a patient of Hasson/Wong and was very impressed with their entire operation. May go back in about a year for some FUE touch-up.

Very cool thanks for the note and support!

Don’t worry about JS .. he’s a knowledgeable guy . The guy has been suffering from hair loss most his life .. so yeah it’s been a battle for him..

It seems like he just don’t like it when people do surgery for cosmetic reasons .. since it’s a risk to do surgery but it’s obvious ur hair was bothering u.enough for u to get 3100 grafts n spent thousands of dollars.. n ur transplant turned out great so it’s a good decision on ur part .. n it’s appreciated that u came on here to share your story.

Appreciate that. He may have had a hard go but that’s not my fault:0. And i’d be totally sympathetic if he wasn’t such an ass.

Anyways - If my ibtel helps just one person make the right call- i’m happy!

• Valued Contributor
Nothing personal, btw.

Nothing personal? I don’t know if it was a joke earlier when you asked OP what medication his pschyatrist has him on but, effectively, you’re calling this man crazy for dealing with his hair loss in a reasonable way. A way in which he had the means to. A way which countless other people have shared on this forum.

You made it personal.

OP clearly had a receding hairline. He wasn’t born with that hairline. He went to one of the most respected doctors on this forum. On this planet. A doctor who wouldn’t just throw some grafts on OP’s head in the way that a lot of these Turkish clinics would without a second thought. Having had a consultation with this doc I would think he said something along the lines of, “I don’t think you need a transplant just yet.”, as that’s a reasonable thing to say to a person with this degree of hair loss. OP said, “I don’t want to wait.” After further discussion Dr. Hasson performed the surgery.

Those are literally the facts that have been presented. Who are you to say what someone should or should not do with their body? If jimmytwotimes is unhappy with his hair loss and wants to get a hair transplant then so be it. He has a story to tell not unsimilar to anyone else’s story on this forum. “I lost my hair. I got depressed. I fixed it.”

jjsrader, I find great value in a lot of what you have to offer to this forum. You bring intriguing debate and wealthy information to the table. Right now, however, you are, in fact, being an a$shole. There’s no mockery in this thread. There’s valuable information from a man who caught his hair loss early and fixed it. Stop sh1tting in this man’s bed. You can attest to it being an extremely emotional decision to get the surgery let alone talk about it publicly.

If you have nothing of value or intelligence to add to this thread then get lost and allow others to show their support.

Fine. I apologize, sincerely for my personal comments. I was being a real pisser in this thread.

I understand where you are coming from - as well as the original poster.

My sense of humor borders on mockery at times.

He had ROCK STAR hair - it hurt my eyes to see Hasson transform his hair to ICONIC ROCK STAR status!!

Haha.

Point taken. I'm sure he is thrilled and I wish him the best going forward. All hairloss sufferers deserve support for being proactive and taking the time to properly research possible solutions.

peace...

Fine. I apologize, sincerely for my personal comments. I was being a real pisser in this thread.

He had ROCK STAR hair - it hurt my eyes to see Hasson transform his hair to ICONIC ROCK STAR status!!

Haha.

Point taken. I'm sure he is thrilled and I wish him the best going forward. All hairloss sufferers deserve support for being proactive and taking the time to properly research possible solutions.

peace...

Class move. Sorry if i pissed you off:) up and onward!

• Valued Contributor

Haha.

peace...

Respectful.

jjsrader, I’ll be honest, I was expecting to thunderdome it out here but I appreciate your turn around. This community is supposed to be a safe place. A place where people can share their stories or reach out for help. A place to receive help from others who are able to share their wisdom. Wisdom doesn’t always come from a positive or pretty place. When people make mistakes it’s one thing to call them out but it’s another to berate them for it and it feels like there’s a lot of beratement going around lately. I take a lot of what you say to heart because you generally have a lot to offer. I appreciate that you came back to the light side. :)

Jimmytwotimes, when I saw your hairline I was unbelievably jealous. Dude...it...it’s beautiful. :D I hope I can be so lucky.

Boo hoo someone posted an opinion you don't agree with on a forum on the internet....shocker haha.

So this was fut aka strip surgery of course? If it was i wouldn't have risked that scar on the back of my head for that minor hair loss.

How old are you JimmyTwoTimes? You might be traveling down that lifelong road of keeping up with your hair loss by having surgery after surgery.

Hasson doesn't need any more word of mouth lol He's the main doctor this website promotes. Although he really only does strip procedures and charges a premium to do so. Eh. That's my opinion.I'm entitled to it. You don't have to like it.