Best / cheap clinic in Europe?

cyrilhan

Hello guys

I was asking about the best clinic for the surgery , in Europe '' excluding Turkey''

i have a budget of 2500/3000 euros and not more, I know that might sound a bit low but i really cannot afford more than that.

I have heard about Hairpalace in Hungary and Advanced hair clinics in Greece. Do you know anything about them?

I would appreciate any other recommendations,

Cheers.

I'm going to give you advice you may not want to hear but save up for better, your budget isn't enough to get a transplant with a good euro doc. With places like those mentioned you may end up with a decent hair transplant, or you could end up spending 4 and 5 times your initial budget on top of what you spent the first time out trying to fix what they screwed up and losing donors to boot, total crap shoot. Get it done right the first time, don't take any risks with this and if it means putting it off for a year or 2 to save up for that then so be it. I have talked to too many patients who went cheap and ended up miserable, depressed, with shit hair to suggest anything but what I am.

I'm going to give you advice you may not want to hear but save up for better, your budget isn't enough to get a transplant with a good euro doc. With places like those mentioned you may end up with a decent hair transplant, or you could end up spending 4 and 5 times your initial budget on top of what you spent the first time out trying to fix what they screwed up and losing donors to boot, total crap shoot. Get it done right the first time, don't take any risks with this and if it means putting it off for a year or 2 to save up for that then so be it. I have talked to too many patients who went cheap and ended up miserable, depressed, with shit hair to suggest anything but what I am.

i surely appreciate your advice!

i know i wrote ''excluding turkey''. but in turkey for example there are many good clinics with a good reputation who offers the procedure for sth like 2000 eur more or less..

you think it is better to avoid them as well?

i surely appreciate your advice!

i know i wrote ''excluding turkey''. but in turkey for example there are many good clinics with a good reputation who offers the procedure for sth like 2000 eur more or less..

you think it is better to avoid them as well?

I think that advice holds even more true for Turkey. Turkey is the wild west of hair transplants, there are no real rules. So many of these tech mill operations barely have doctor input it at all and just flood sites posting fake reviews and drawing customers in and they're doing piss poor jobs. Come to a site like this one or a few of the other major hair forums and read the real patient experiences, where guys show their day 1 op, and month 1 update, and month 2 update, and all the way to finished product a year later...those are the reviews you can trust...read those and see if any of those clinics at that price have have those excellent results and reports...you don't see them...the clinics getting top results out of Turkey are 2 ...Erdogan...Keser....I personally wouldn't trust my hair to anybody else in Turkey so I won't tell you to trust your hair to them either. I don't know how many grafts you need but Erdogan is world class and 2.5 euros per graft. If you're willing to look into India which I understand isn't Europe, Dr Bhatti can be had for cheaper than that and is also a respected surgeon...these are the best bang for the buck options in the world. If you want to save and still get high quality results these are the starting point and prices just go up from these guys.

If you have to go FUE cheap - then go to Kapil Dua or Bhatti in India.

Even then for 2.5K you won't get more than 2K of grafts.

Better to steal extra money and if going to Turkey then go w/doctors you keep hearing about on this forum.

The only one i can afford is Dr/Bhatti . Do you highly recommend him for me guys? i have seen many good reviews here.

Hi Cyrihan,

If you are interested in a price from Dr Bhatti then you can access the pricing structure at the link below

Hair Transplant Cost in India, Affordable FUE Costs & Prices

There is also a currency convertor on that page.

You can email me if you need any other help.