top 5 fue surgeon in the world

hello everyone!

Sorry if my english is bad, i speak little english.

So, i would like to ask you, in your opinion, who are the best surgeon fue in the world? Could you write me a list about the best five ? thank you very much! i have some idea but I'm very undecided...

I live in europa so if the best is in europa i would be very happy but i haven 't problem to move , to go to the best in the world...

I know that hasson ( who should be the best in the world )recently has worked with fue, but there are few cases about hasson's fue...

i am intereste about dense pack :)

• 2 weeks later...
In Europe, Freitas, Couto and Lorenzo are very good. Bisanga and Feriduni just a step below.

In the US, Konior and Cooley stand out.

I haven't seen a lot of Cooley fue but the rest of the list are all top notch fue docs. I do think highly of Cooley for fut, seen a lot of his fut cases but i'd love to see more of his fue to see if it matches the same high standard his fut does.

Edited by mikeyhwk

Depends on the size of the surgery and NW, but Erdogan in terms of doctors with reasonable waiting lists, Freitas is over 2 years which for most is a silly amount of time to wait although certainly a top option too. Feriduni also a strong option.