Stem Cell Therapy

LT

Looks like I'm a little late to this party.

Can someone tell me if Stem Cell Therapy works for hair loss?

Has anyone on here had it done or know of patient's who had it done?

Any coalition doctors offering Stem Cell Therapy?

Costs?

Side affects?

Stem Cell Therapy is supposed to be completely different treatment then PRP. I see some places doing both PRP and Stem Cell Therapy together not sure what that does. I thought about getting PRP but it's expensive and a lot of mixed reviews of it not working including you. Some places are offering Stem Cell Therapy for hair loss treatment in the USA. I have to do more research on it don't know much about it and I'm not getting much help on this forum.

PRP will only help with hair miniaturization, if the area you're trying to improve is completely bald because the grafts are dead, PRP will have no effect

I’m a Norwood 2 slight thinning in crown I had 2 sessions of prp 4 weeks apart, I saw no change at all in the 2 session so I cancelled my third, I feel it’s a waste of money, many Clinic’s have stopped doing it as a stand-alone treatment as they saw no benefits, also from what I’ve read the effects are only temporary if it does help you. So from my point of view it wasn’t my worth it may aswell Just spend on a transplant as it’s a more permanent solution, not that I would but just saying if your considering it, Stem Cell treatment from what I read is still in the guinea pig stage I wouldn’t waste any money on it until I see conclusive evidence it works

STEM CELL or PRP (platelet rich plasma ) it is a very simple procedure in which we take patients blood 18 to 20 ml.and after centrifuging it we get stem cell rich plasma.This is injected into patients scalp by micro-gun or by insulin syringe.This activates the hair follicles.This therapy is to given at an interval of 30 days and at least for 5 to 6 sessions

Mega session of 4200 follicles done is single sitting of 4 to 5hrs. Taking care of density and direction of follicles.

I am very interested in PRP with Acell and Stem Cell Therapy.

There are only a few I would consider for PRP and I don't know enough about Stem Cells.

I am closely following the slow "advances" in hair loss, and despite my pessimism, I try to be hopeful that non-surgical options continue to advance in results and efficacy.

I imaging that I will start doing some PRP eventually. It works well for some.

Hopefully, Japan is going to take the lead and come out with something that is going to may Apple Iphone money look like chump change.

There is a lot of people working on different ways to attack hair loss and I think someone is going to strike it big eventually. As far as Stem Cells, I just have not seen enough evidence that it is working, but I have seen some good PRP stuff.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.