Thinking of Getting FUE --But Who's the Best 5 FUE dr.s?

goodwally

Both the above posters are right. JeanLuc has the top 5 list and Castillos right in that Lorenzo would be my number one choice, especially for diffuse loss, but for fue period...I have diffuse loss and he's the chair I was in just 2 months ago

What about the best fue dr.s in USA?

Konior

Diep

Vories

Those 3 would be the top guys in the US for fue but Dr Shapiro and Dr Wesley both have some fantastic fue results as well... i just havent seen as many examples from them as from the from the first 3 but theyd be worth looking into as well.

Konior

Diep

Vories

Those 3 would be the top guys in the US for fue but Dr Shapiro and Dr Wesley both have some fantastic fue results as well... i just havent seen as many examples from them as from the from the first 3 but theyd be worth looking into as well.

Who'd you say is better? Lorenzo or Konior?

Great question!

I am in Los Angeles. As far as LA goes, it is saturated with hair transplant clinics. Quite frankly it can be overwhelming dealing with them. Unfortunately, I was victim to 2 of them, which I can not disclose for legal purposes, at a young age (minor strip, 3 FUE's of which the last 2 were attempted repairs)

I was left with disfigurement and a taxed head donor area. Toppik became my "wife" essentially. In January of 2016 I had my only successful and life changing and saving procedure with Dr. Sanusi Umar in Redondo Beach. It consisted of 6500 FUE body, beard, and the little head donor I had left that could be utilized. My only regret is that I did not know about Dr. Umar before my first hair transplant. My life, and my hair would look a lot different today if I had.

I created my own blog to help people avoid the same mistakes I made early on.

Good luck with your choice.

Happy Patient's Blog

• Administrators

Forget about lists, i've been seeing Dr. Feriduni listed as a top doc ever since I signed up to this site, and I haven't seen more than 2 patient results published here in the past 3 years, everyone tends to regurgitates the same lists, what YOU as a potential patient have to do is actually research, look for REAL patients who've posted their results on websites such as this or through other platforms.

As far as FUE goes the doctor with the most published results from real patients is probably Dr. Erdogan, while researching you have to understand what holds more weight, clinics only put out their best work obviously, so it is essential to see unbiased reviews of patients, if a clinic doesn't have enough unbiased reviews then it might be best to look elsewhere. Also be very wary of someone posting a review of them already at 12 months, you want to look for doctors who have patient's posting their results since day 1 up to the 12th month mark. Good luck on your research and remember this is YOUR head and it's YOUR responsibility to research.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Who'd you say is better? Lorenzo or Konior?

It's like choosing between a Ferrari and a Lambo...comes down to preference ( what factors you value over others, how you feel about each one after your consult ) but at the end of the day you're still getting an elite sports car either way.

• 3 weeks later...

Thoughts on Nader in Mexico? I've seen good results from him and I can't find anything negative about the guy on these forums besides the fact that his website stinks (no photos) and he's just gotten around to hiring staff dedicated to handling calls/scheduling.

You guys have probably seen these, but here's one of Nader's patients from beginning to end, 2 separate visits. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCofSbD3u-2e-K2bRp-VDnBg/videos

Forget about lists, i've been seeing Dr. Feriduni listed as a top doc ever since I signed up to this site, and I haven't seen more than 2 patient results published here in the past 3 years, everyone tends to regurgitates the same lists, what YOU as a potential patient have to do is actually research, look for REAL patients who've posted their results on websites such as this or through other platforms.

As far as FUE goes the doctor with the most published results from real patients is probably Dr. Erdogan, while researching you have to understand what holds more weight, clinics only put out their best work obviously, so it is essential to see unbiased reviews of patients, if a clinic doesn't have enough unbiased reviews then it might be best to look elsewhere. Also be very wary of someone posting a review of them already at 12 months, you want to look for doctors who have patient's posting their results since day 1 up to the 12th month mark. Good luck on your research and remember this is YOUR head and it's YOUR responsibility to research.

Whilst I would agree there are not so many results posted by Dr Feriduni, I would not agree his name is regurgitated for the hell of it. I think one reason we may not see so many patient postings is because the vast majority of his clients are European and do not frequent this or other U.S sites. After speaking with the Dr he did tell me it is hard for him to publish results as the vast majority of his clients wish to remain discreet. If you do go for a consult however, he has literally thousands of results on his computer with almost each and every type of hairloss pattern. IMO he has built a name for himself not through marketing but through respect and recognition from his peers. He showed me a bunch of presentations he makes to HT congresses (not sure what they are called, they are kind of like symposia). Along with guys like R. Shapiro, Erdogan (KEEP), etc he is one of the leaders in the field constantly evaluating, studying, and improving on new techniques to drive the field forward. Results are obviously part of it but who are the guys really driving the field forward with onnovation? There are a handful of guys that do this and he is one of them. I would also add that a "top 5" is too narrow. In any case I wish the OP the best of luck.