NW6 final result after 2 HT's and 7267 grafts - Dr's Ball & Karadeniz

I thought I would post final photos after my 2 HT's with comparison photos, to make it easier for people to see the change starting from NW6. Hopefully this will help some people who are NW6 about what can be done, although I'm not sure if my result is average for a NW6 with 7267 grafts or if people would expect a better result.

First HT:

Mr Ball: 3394 grafts, 6360 hairs, FUT

Second HT:

Dr Karadeniz: 3873 grafts, 8803 hairs, combined FUT (3150 grafts) and FUE (723 grafts)

I have around 2-3k grafts available from my donor hair that I may use in the coming years.

I started Finasteride 1mg daily and Minoxidil foam once daily around 3 months before my first HT. I have recently stopped the Minoxidil.

The Y1 photos are 1 year after my first HT and the Y2 photos are 1 year after my last HT. I have to say the Y1 photos probably look thinner due to the gel I was using at the time and also the way I combed my hair.

1.thumb.jpg.6edc129f924e4fd70ea0ddfd1c4faa39.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.e390f41c78d4fa920d29ca51a0cd62a2.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.3790684423c0703b893966f4a5c98252.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.fcd98c88c7141c83f561d754bfff6f25.jpg

5.thumb.jpg.b877da84bf1422a6f7d6b73e44513aa9.jpg

6.thumb.jpg.310d4f9f1f556f3d0cfb5ce20a84aad0.jpg

7.thumb.jpg.14bce355760d0fc889d114b575a21c14.jpg

Looks very good Hairsgone . I'm sure most NW6's would be happy with similar results .I'd be more than happy with similar coverage.

I'm just past the 18 month mark from my first HT now , and still pondering when to go for the second . I'll try and do an update soon .

I appreciate it;s a difficult question to answer , but how much do you think the Fin ( Prosacr ) helped ?

I appreciate it;s a difficult question to answer , but how much do you think the Fin ( Prosacr ) helped ?

Thanks Chris. Yes like you say it is difficult to know how much the Fin helped and sometimes I do wander if I should have waited 1yr on Fin before having my first HT to know how much difference it made. It certainly has helped as my donor looks better and there was hair growth in areas where I did not have any grafts transplanted from the first HT.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Very impressive results, everything looks fantastic congrats man

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

This is good - this is everything a logical and well planned HT should look like given ideal healing and growth.

Not everyone needs to be a mop top.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Thanks for the comments guys. I have to thank this community in particular for the advice and invaluable information on this site.

• 2 weeks later...