Dr. Lorenzo 2501 grafts into crown

Hi guys,

I'm new here. Thought I'd show you all some photos of my crown restoration I had with Dr. Lorenzo exactly 1 month to the day. I'm a 32 year old Norwood II currently take 1/4 a 5mg finasteride pill every other day. The photos show pre med, pre op after 8 month on fin, shaved pre op and 1 day post op.

IMG_9394_zpsdsezhzf6.jpg.b3fa98d4b11ea824f52c60806f435e66.jpg

1GR07_06.17C3_zpsj3refejw.thumb.jpg.e60b653844c5103a97ea883137d5e3df.jpg

3GR07_06.17C1_zpsrg2gklzs.thumb.jpg.9e1a0e1ad14148d3ab2fd4017234e952.jpg

5GR08_06.17C3_zpsjbezjbpp.thumb.jpg.3e4ab27fbfb9a4365648e773de847449.jpg

thats Norwood ll ??

That's what Lorenzo put to paper!

Currently going through the delightful shedding faze. My only concern now is that the miniaturized hairs present in the recipient area will fall out permanently due to shock loss.

Looks like excellent work again from Dr. L.

Grow well.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Looks great! I have had 3 surgeries with Dr. Lorenzo (most recent was on 7/5 & 7/6) and have been thrilled with my first two (the third surgery is only a week old).....my yields I would guess have always been in the high 90%'s and his work is completely natural......you are gonna be thrilled with your results in another 6 or 7 months.

Tried a search for Dr Lorenzo, anyone know his website / location?

I'm surprised you'd not heard of him. I think he's considered by many to be one of the best FUE surgeons in the world. He has numerous before & after videos up on youtube that all show amazing results. Check 'em out!

Looks great! I have had 3 surgeries with Dr. Lorenzo (most recent was on 7/5 & 7/6) and have been thrilled with my first two (the third surgery is only a week old).....my yields I would guess have always been in the high 90%'s and his work is completely natural......you are gonna be thrilled with your results in another 6 or 7 months.

Based on your experience how long do you think it will take for the line between the implanted hair and native hair to blend together. I'm quite liking the skinhead look from the front but I've got a bit of a crop circle look going on top at the moment.

Sorry, just seeing this now.....I think everybody is different but I usually only start seeing growth around 4 months....it usually starts out as fine/ baby like hair.....by 6 months I usually see significant growth that is blending in well with my native hair.

Here's an update on my current progress: mid shed - I'm hoping that the hairs I'm losing are grafted ones (temporary loss) and not native hairs going into shock (permanent loss). I can't be sure since I didn't wear my hair at this length before. Fingers crossed!

IMG_0621.JPG.181396d70226eeb96c60fe551872d775.JPG

• 4 months later...

Growth was a very gradual process. I read that a lot of people experience a sudden flourish during the fourth month, but my increased coverage has been at a more consistent slow and steady pace. I'm very pleased with the progress thus far. My only concern is a small area on the back of my head where the transplanted hair hasn't quite integrated with the native hair yet and you can see a bit of a line. The photos attached here of the back of the head were taken on months 2, 4 and 5.

IMG_0564.thumb.jpg.19bf4eb0f4414036815c9c6cd63efe82.jpg

IMG_2053.jpg.3163eab9cdde1813aaebf7afffb008c1.jpg

IMG_2273.jpg.cae455bdeb05bc8b3dd5e70f807ee165.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

goddamn, what a beautiful result already and just 6 months in. Im about to hit 6 months in on my crown work from Lorenzo in a week, and it's coming along but the hairs are still on the finer side, hoping to see them thicken up and really start covering some real estate. What was your coverage value on this post op?

goddamn, what a beautiful result already and just 6 months in. Im about to hit 6 months in on my crown work from Lorenzo in a week, and it's coming along but the hairs are still on the finer side, hoping to see them thicken up and really start covering some real estate. What was your coverage value on this post op?

The ratio worked out at 2.65 hairs per graft.

275 single hairs

835 double

924 triple

420 quadruple

46 quintpuple

1 sextuple !!!!

Looks great, and more growth to come. Slow and steady wins the race. Im leaving tonight to travel across the country for a similar size surgery with Dr. Gable (2500 Fue) ....good luck on the rest of your growth!...oh and contratz on your "sextupule" I hope i have hundreds of those lol..._Matty

12/11/17 2500 FUE Grafts with Dr. Steven Gable

The ratio worked out at 2.65 hairs per graft.

275 single hairs

835 double

924 triple

420 quadruple

46 quintpuple

1 sextuple !!!!

sorry, should have clarified, not the breakdown tho that is helpful to, and you're killing the multi hair units, wow, that is awesome to get that many hairs per graft. I thought I was on the higher side getting over 2.5 but you left me in the dust lol

On the post op info they send you an excel sheet that tells you you're remaining donors etc and they usually tell you what your coverage value is pre and then post op ... like this at

6:34 in this vid

sorry, should have clarified, not the breakdown tho that is helpful to, and you're killing the multi hair units, wow, that is awesome to get that many hairs per graft. I thought I was on the higher side getting over 2.5 but you left me in the dust lol

On the post op info they send you an excel sheet that tells you you're remaining donors etc and they usually tell you what your coverage value is pre and then post op ... like this at

6:34 in this vid

I'm not sure how much of the data you want... So here's all of it!

5b32f782403a7_GR07_06.17ESTADISTICAcopy.jpg.fd5965d762e088ab01bca71e3c936e2d.jpg