Acrobaz's HT journey - Dr Feller

Acrobaz

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's funny Acrobaz, but oh so true right?

I hope you're not concerned or anything, especially since it's only the exceptionally rare few that see any signs of growth this early.

Maybe you'll see signs of new growth soon, or it could be another month or two. Hang in there :-)

Bill

I had my second HT on Feb. 19th, so you are two days ahead of me. I'm starting to feel some nubs come up where they were transplanted. Now the fun begins!

Best of luck.

Dec. 2004 - 1938 Grafts via Strip

Feb. 2009 - 1002 Grafts via FUE

• 1 month later...

OK, I am now at 15 weeks post-HT, and I have updated my blog again. Hopefully you will agree with me that I am beginning to get some early-stage growth. Apologies to Eman for plagiarising his "Yay! I have a hairline!" caption ...

17 Feb 09 - 3,200 FUs by strip surgery (Dr Feller)

My Hair Loss Website

Originally posted by Acrobaz:

Apologies to Eman for plagiarising his "Yay! I have a hairline!" caption ...

I think some form of royalties are in due order icon_redface.gif

At four months post op your looking really good! That's a solid # of grafts for that area, & your donor appears relatively coarse which should really maximize the illusion of density. Coming along very nicely & it's only just begun.

congrats.

Delicately helping those fragile souls who suffer from hair loss, w/motherly nourishment & care.

I agree, early stage of growth is at hand. That beginning of a hairline you see will get thicker and thicker. The first 3 months went slowly for me, but since then it's flew by and already have more hair now at 28 than I had at 20! Feels goood! And still plenty of time left for more. Right side for me is slower than left.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

You must be pleased to see that forelock starting to fill in, Acrobaz! You know, I never actually realized how similar our loss patterns were until just now when I took another look at your pre-op photos. Like mine, your balding pattern seems to have performed the "Trojan Horse" attack. That is, it curved around the outer edges of your forelock and attacked behind enemy lines, in the mid-scalp region!

I know all to well that a persistent forelock can be a blessing and a curse in equal proportions. Good because it makes you look less bald from the front, but bad because it's a telltale sign of the balding process.

But not to worry. You won't have to concern yourself with such matters for much longer! Great things are evidently beginning to happen for your head. Your grafts have done their time and are now ready to break free from incarceration.

Alright, I'm going to stop now before I use any more crummy metaphors.

Acrobaz,

Looking good! I don't doubt that you'll be highly pleased in months to come. In some ways -- apart from your having completely differently textured/colored hair -- your baldness level reminds me of my own.

By 8 months...expect to potentially forget that you even had a transplant. After a year, expect to see your hear fuller and thicker, subtly...and expect to be...what's the word? Seriously chuffed!

Grow well!

Benjamin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Acrobaz !

Buddy your hair looks great for only 5 months !

Hell I wish mine had grown like that !!!

I've seen fully grown out , 2 year old hts from poorer clinics which have not looked as good as that .

Good lad , keep up with the updates bud .

Richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

• 1 month later...

Thanks for all the positive comments so far!

I have updated my blog today with the following three entries:

- 6 months post-op (wet)

- 6.5 months post-op (after short haircut)

- 6.5 months post-op (close ups)

I am pleased with the way things are developing. I'll aim for the next update at 8 months post-op.

17 Feb 09 - 3,200 FUs by strip surgery (Dr Feller)

My Hair Loss Website