Dr Cinik 2700 graft fue istanbul

Spring15

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How is the area still red?! I'm looking to get this done next month and took 3 weeks off work. I'm a flight attendant so I have to look presentable to be able to do my job, I wasn't expecting the redness to stay for almost 4 months.

I was hoping after 3-4 weeks my hair would be somewhat grown back and most of the obvious surgery marks wouldn't be noticeable

After exercise the recipient area is red. Not normally now though, since around the 3 month mark the redness faded. A lot of dry skin / dandruff has formed on the recipient now however.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Promising. Cinik is the best among the cheap guys and I will see him for my last one because he does BHT. Glad I've recommended him to you on another forum ;)

Yes I'm very glad I trusted your recommendation. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Looks sick already man. I think when you hit 6-6.5 months you'll be a confirmed fullhead. I'm having the same problem with remaining redness too which is a pain though.

Edited by JeanLDD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey man been watching ur review.. i did my HT at cinik clinic also before 1 month.. but i noticed one thing on the front hairline i see grafts with multiple hairs.. is that alright? Did u notice anything like that? Im worried about this cos i read that this leads to unnatural hairline :( .. i talked with them they didnt give me any replies

Hey man been watching ur review.. i did my HT at cinik clinic also before 1 month.. but i noticed one thing on the front hairline i see grafts with multiple hairs.. is that alright? Did u notice anything like that? Im worried about this cos i read that this leads to unnatural hairline :( .. i talked with them they didnt give me any replies

Hey pal. Make a review on here if you haven't already :)

Yes there are some multi grafts on my hairline, I mean its not really noticeable unless someone comes face to face and stares at the hairline lol. I'm not fretting over it.

Wow what a relief i thought im the only one cos many ppl are saying it should b singles.. Im at day 25 and i shed just 10% of my hairs is that normal? Most off ppl i see shed all hairs.. and i had shock loss in donor area i contacted the doctor and said its normal.. Dr cinik is so professional but i guess he needs to change his technicians

Wow what a relief i thought im the only one cos many ppl are saying it should b singles.. Im at day 25 and i shed just 10% of my hairs is that normal? Most off ppl i see shed all hairs.. and i had shock loss in donor area i contacted the doctor and said its normal.. Dr cinik is so professional but i guess he needs to change his technicians

Yes ideally singles, its Ok though. Yes shedding is different for everyone. Anyway relax it's a long process. Dr Cinik doesn't disappoint often