Dr Resul Yaman or Dr Demirsoy or Dr Cinik

Goblin82

Hi, Can have some opinions on which Dr to use please?

Dr Yaman proposes 45-50 grafts per cm squared at 1 Euro per graft

Dr Demirsoy proposes 25-40 grafts per cm squared at 1.25 Euro per graft

Dr Cinik proposers 60-70 grafts per cm squared at 2000 euros for whatever the number of grafts (seems a bit too good to be true??)

Either of the above is fine cost wise but unfortunately my budget want stretch to the 2.5 Euro Per graft clinics

Thank you in advance

I don't think Dr Cinik is a consideration so that leaves you with the other two.

I am also deciding between those two and I am slightly concerned about the high number of grafts that Dr Yaman does, not only that but he seems to do them all in one day.

Dr Demirsoy seems more ethical in my opinion.

If you're really stretching on budget then Dr Karadeniz may be worth looking into.

Thank you.

I thought Dr Cinik seemed a bit too cheap! The others have both quoted the same amount of grafts so that doesn't concern me but Dr Yaman only does the incisions and not the extractions or placement, is that normal?

They are both reputable doctors so who does the incisions and extractions I think is not important. They have well documented results.

They also seem to care about the patient post surgery if the result is not as it should be. Very little between them.

Hi,

The fact that some surgeons are more expensive than others doesn't mean necessarily it is guaranteed that they will produce quality results.

I am considering Dr. Cinik and following all the reviews about him on this forum and also on some others (https://www.realself.com/review/istanbul-tr-hair-transplant-dr-cinik-istanbul-turkey-4400-grafts). As far as I can see the results are as good as the results of other mentioned doctors.

Hi,

The fact that some surgeons are more expensive than others doesn't mean necessarily it is guaranteed that they will produce quality results.

I am considering Dr. Cinik and following all the reviews about him on this forum and also on some others (https://www.realself.com/review/istanbul-tr-hair-transplant-dr-cinik-istanbul-turkey-4400-grafts). As far as I can see the results are as good as the results of other mentioned doctors.

I'm of the same thinking tbh. I don't think price equals quality in all cases.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm considering Yaman as well...

I would love to see Koray Erdogan but unfortunately he is 3x the price... I just cannot afford it..

The other I was consider was Dr Bhatti, but I'm still just not convinced on the hairlines...

My biggest concern about Yaman is the fact that he is in Istanbul, the political scene and threat of a terrorist attack is quite frightening...

• 1 year later...

Goblin,

Dr Yaman has been approved for recommendation by this community and has a proven track record of producing outstanding results. I’ve seen some results from the other two as well but just not nearly as many. I know that both doctors have reached out about the tension recommendation in the past, so I will likely follow up with them to see if they are not ready to undergo the prescreening process in order to be considered. However Dr. Yaman has already been approved based on our communities high standards which includes a demonstration of producing outstanding results.

Best wishes,

Bill